The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Maternal Discipline of Adult Daughters

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 8 Oct 2019 21:26
For some reason this is a huge favorite of mine. First story I wrote for the old Spankspot site was Still Not Too Old, featuring a 28 year old physician daughter who was headed down the wrong path until Mom straightened her out, and woke her up, with the family paddle. More with this theme were to follow.
There is just something very appealing about a grown woman finding out she is not to old or big for Mama to spank!No matter how great and mighty she is, even Xena or Wonder Woman. Recall seeing some artwork of Wonder Woman getting spanked by her mother the Amazon Queen.
And watching Xena and picturing how delightful it would have been to see the warrior princess lying across the lap of the actress Darien Takle who played her mother getting a big hairbrush or paddle used on her bare bottom. Truly been a humbling experience for one who had in fact given her mother some heartaches by her actions in the past. And can you imagine the mighty Xena riding along on her horse her sore bottom on a pillow on the saddle!
The show though where a maternal spanking was so needed was the Gilmore Girls. No, not teen Rory, but her mom Lorelai, who could be so rude and disrespectful to her mother so often.
Of course practically all the female characters on that show could have benefitted from a good spanking at one time or another.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#2 | Posted: 8 Oct 2019 21:45
It's an appealing thought.

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 9 Oct 2019 01:50
I share your interest. I read your story, and loved it. It is nice to fantasize about WW and Xenia. There is some great art online. I would like to read however about adult females spanked by their mom, aunt, or even grandma. F/F a favorite. Maybe you will have time to write one. Thanks.

ckpollman
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 9 Oct 2019 15:08
One of my favorite scenarios is the proud and confident adult woman who makes bad choices and is disciplined by her mother, family member or close friend/relative. This same plot workes with a role reversal scenario where the out of control mother is taken in hand by her adult daughter. These stories would be all F/F plots. I like stories where there is more to the punishment than the spanking. Add formal apologies with the admission she had been spanked, restitution and other humbling punishments.

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 9 Oct 2019 21:58
yankee:
I would like to read however about adult females spanked by their mom, aunt, or even grandma. F/F a favorite.

ChardT has a whole series of stories about Shelly Brooks. She gets spanked by her mother for the first time as a college student and things progress from there. Her grandmother turns out to be quite a spanker in her own right, and there's at least one story where Granny spanks both Shelly and her mother (I think with a hairbrush but don't quote me on it).

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 10 Oct 2019 01:03
Thanks MJ. I will read them.

Brosse6
Male Author

France
#7 | Posted: 10 Oct 2019 11:36
Without doubt the first couple of chapters of John Chard's "The Talk" is the best spanking intro to a book I have ever read.

Patron
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 10 Oct 2019 15:46
This is definitely one of my favorite themes. One of the stories in this area that I like the most isn't on this site, unfortunately. It's called "Never Too Old"(not to be confused with the ones with that title in the Library) and it's about a 38 year old woman who lives with her mother and is still spanked regularly. Peter242 has a series with a similar theme as well, also not on this site.

Loki42
Male Member

England
#9 | Posted: 18 Oct 2019 09:57
Never Too Old sounds interesting. Do you where it can be found?

ChardT
Male Author

SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 22 Oct 2019 05:14
mj2001:
ChardT has a whole series of stories about Shelly Brooks. She gets spanked by her mother for the first time as a college student and things progress from there. Her grandmother turns out to be quite a spanker in her own right, and there's at least one story where Granny spanks both Shelly and her mother (I think with a hairbrush but don't quote me on it).

Actually, Susan Brooks spanks her daughter Shelly and then Granny spanks Susan right in front of Shelly. Both spankings are with the hairbrush.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»