The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Story Told in Comic Strip Form Idea- Revenge of the 97 Pound Weakling

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 14 Aug 2019 17:00
Many of us surely know or remember the old Charles Atlas bodybuilding ad that would frequently appear in comic books or popular magazines.
In it a skinny guy(the 97 pound weakling) gets sand kicks in his face by a bully at the beach who also tells him he is not worth being beaten up!
Fed up with being picked on and made fun of, he takes the Atlas bodybuilding course and develops a real set of muscles, announces he will no longer be picked on and pushed around by the beach bully.
The last panel in the ad shows him punching out the bully with a hard right to his jaw.

Instead,if I were an artist, he would be shown upending the bully, pulling his swim trunks up into a wedgie and giving his naked butt cheeks a good oldfashioned spanking there in front of everybody on the beach! Until his butt is bright red and he is pleading for mercy. Perhaps his former victim even uses a leather sandal to spank with.
Afterwards he slinks away, never to return. And have a concluding panel where the hero is shown celebrating with his new friends who have gained great respect. The bully is shown at home, shamefaced, and sitting on a big pillow!
Much more exciting scenario where this bully gets his just desserts in the form of a painful, humiliating spanking rather than getting his face punched.
Too bad we will likely never see this comic strip as spanking comics art like Chicago Spanking Review only seem to go for males spanking females.
As I said, regret not having ability to draw,for that would be best way to present this story, in comic form, or as they call it now, graphic literature.

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 15 Aug 2019 19:59
That would be a whole new category for the Library; spanking graphic novels and cartoons! I don't know how Flopsy and the validators would cope, though.

BlooDenim
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 20 Aug 2019 14:36
Sounds good to me!