The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Literary Figures(F/F) Who Might Make Good Spankers

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 12 Jul 2019 21:14
In the spirit of BaredAffair like to introduce a topic of interest. Female literary figures one can imagine spanking other females.
Like to start with one well-known to many, Agatha Christie's Miss Jane Marple. Been reading a couple of her mysteries and came across a couple suggestive references.
In A Murder at the Vicarage, a youngish woman is described sitting with her legs crossed and is wearing "pink striped knickers."
In The Body in the Library, two of Miss Marple's elderly women friends, Miss Hartnell and Miss Wetherby, are speaking disapprovingly of a young woman who "lies about the garden with practically nothing on." Another passage says she sunbathes wearing a "brassiere and shorts."
Can't you just imagine them going on to say she needs a spanking. And wonder why Christie chose to include description of a woman's underwear in a story. Thought occurred that Miss Marple, despite her age, with her feistiness could doubtless dish out a good sound slippering to some errant female! Sure that never occurred in any of the books or films, too bad!
What other literary heroines out there that people have in mind, whether British amateur sleuths or other sorts of tough- minded ladies who believe in that time- honored phrase "good oldfashioned discipline". For teenage brats, scheming femme fatales, female lawbreakers, or whatever favorite sort of spankee comes to mind.
And if someone wants to add F/M to the mix, that could be a whole thread itself.

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 13 Jul 2019 04:34
How about Harrison Ford spanking the feisty and attractive Karen Allen in Raiders of the Lost Ark? (Well, that is M/F - but whatever.)

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 13 Jul 2019 06:26
Many of the ladies from The Wheel of Time would, and in the ranks of the Aes Sedai a lot of them do spank.

rnr
Male Author

Wales
#4 | Posted: 13 Jul 2019 06:40
Eve with Villanelle across her knee.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 13 Jul 2019 10:01
It's a TV show, but that is a form of literature I guess, love to see Xena spank Gabrielle and Gabrielle often deserves the sort of big sisterly spanking that Xena could give her.

brodiejlb
Male Author

England
#6 | Posted: 13 Jul 2019 11:17
Seegee:
It's a TV show, but that is a form of literature

Killing Eve is a curious one. It's adapted from the written word but not, in the conventional sense, the printed word. Luke Jennings' Villanelle series of novellas, on which Killing Eve is based, originally saw the light of day as Kindle edition e-books.

Whichever way you look at it, RNR's pick is a good choice although I'd prefer to see Villanelle in the driving seat. Surely Aaron Peel should have been turned over her knee in episode 6 of the second series rather than smacked in the mouth with a text book!

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 13 Jul 2019 18:01
Seegee
There are Xena spanks Gabrielle stories scattered around the Web. Read a good one long. time ago on a now defunct site called Amazon Trails.
Have a story here where they both get spanked by an angry lady innkeeper who has some sort of witch power. Of course my favorite would be a story, maybe a deleted scene from an episode, where Xena gets spanked by her mother. The actress Darien Takle who played her looked the part, like a woman who could give a good, hard spanking,
Have to smile whenever I envision the mighty Warrior Princess being taken over her Mama's knee and her bare bottom sounded spanked with a big hairbrush. But since fanfiction I understand is no longer permitted here due to copyright concerns won't get written.
There is an old Gene Autry movie The Singing Hills where a girl. who got spanked(off camera) is adjusting a pillow on her saddle as they ride off at the end of the movie. What a wonderful sight would be, seeing Xena doing that!
Back to the topic of this thread. Of. course Minerva McGonagall from Harry Potter, spanking or slippering Hermione or Chang Cho.

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 14 Jul 2019 01:47
my nominee is Paige Turco, little known but beautiful, older. Could play the role of mom or mother in law spanking her daughter, or in law.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 14 Jul 2019 02:44
I could see Molly Weasley giving Hermione, Fleur and Ginny a good old fashioned motherly spanking.

opb
Male Author

England
#10 | Posted: 14 Jul 2019 12:57
What about a Hattie Jacques/Barbara Windsor combo in just about any Carry On film?

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»