The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Stories bordering abuse

Page  Page 7 of 7: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
RyanRowland
Male Author

USA
#61 | Posted: 18 Mar 2015 17:56
RikSpanks:
I currently have an idea for a story, which popped into my head a couple months ago, that I would not submit here, or anywhere.... that is so abusive that..... There can be no justification for the punishment my brain has dreamed up....
But, dammit, I need to write it down just to get it out of my head.

Nothing wrong with that, IMO. I've dreamed up many such stories, and currently have one in mind that I may or may not put into actual words (but would not post anywhere.) Sometimes I can create a story that can be posted from a watered-down version of a more abusive scenario.

RikSpanks
Male Author

USA
#62 | Posted: 22 Mar 2015 00:55
SNM
I'm honestly not. I get story ideas all of the time, and they literally bounce around in my head, annoying me by their persistence, until I either just sit down and write them, or enough time goes by that they eventually fade. This particular idea is one I just want out of my head, ASAP.

The story idea has some similarities to a Flogmaster story I read years ago (one that I suspect has not been posted here, and I can't recall the title now). His was actually a beautiful story with an immense emotional impact on the reader; the idea I have isn't one that I think can come close to that.

Page  Page 7 of 7: «« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7