The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Storyboard /

Female Olympic Ice Skaters being spanked

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»
Namvet
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 8 Oct 2013 01:06
Does anyone remember a story published sometime in the late 90s of 3 Olympic ice skaters getting spanked by their coach and team mates

barb
Female Member

USA
#2 | Posted: 8 Oct 2013 12:59
Namvet, I am a dedicated fan of figure skating and watch it religiously every year, but I have never heard this. I am. however, very anxious to hear if any other members of the LSF have ever heard of this. This would be very interesting to know, especially since we are going into another Olympic year.

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#3 | Posted: 8 Oct 2013 17:20
Since ice skating routines sometimes, like ballet, represent something that's supposed to be happening, a story, I look forward to the first ice skating routine to represent a spanking.

An actual spanking would probably be impossible without the skaters losing balance and in competitive skating I assume they aren't allowed props like a cane or switch, but they could pretend.

bendover
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 8 Oct 2013 19:41
I've heard that in ballet, the coaches or dance instructors have been known to spank the ladies. Never heard this in figure skating, but figure skating can be somewhat the same in many of the moves.

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#5 | Posted: 8 Oct 2013 21:24
It may have been around the 1994 Lillehammer Olympics where there was a lot of quarreling (and even physical violence) over female figure skating (just google the names of Tonya Harding and Nancy Kerrigan). The event was actually won by the 16 year old Ukrainian skater Oksana Baiul, who at the time looked very innocent and spankable. There were lots of rumors, and I seem to remember that some of them referred to spanking, but I have no idea if there was anything in them. The German Champion Katarina Witt made a come back for the Olympics and may also have attracted some spanking rumors. If you want to know why, take a look here

http://www.celebritybottoms.com/glamour/k/ass-k-glamour-ind-KatarinaWitt.htm

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 9 Oct 2013 00:27
I always had this fantasy in the back of my head about Katarina Witt giving the spanking, not getting it. When she was at her peak she did a thing with the British Royal family. I think she gave William and Harry skating lessons or something, Steffi Graf did a similar thing with tennis. In my head both Katarina and Steffi spanked the boys, because at the time they were reported in the media to be hellish little brats. I also had a lovely image of Katarina spanking fellow figure skater Midori Ito.

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#7 | Posted: 9 Oct 2013 06:33
Seegee:
I always had this fantasy in the back of my head about Katarina Witt giving the spanking, not getting it.

I don't think you are alone in this respect; I think she would have worked well on either side.

Namvet
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 9 Oct 2013 14:57
As I remember it Oksana Baiul, Michelle Kwan, Katrina Witt and Tara Lipinski were all in the story. Oksana and Tara were the younger skaters and ere misbehaving and I think Michelle and Katrina were giving both bare bottom spankings.
All four of them have those well rounded, tight bottoms. I also would like to know if anyone has read about Peggy Fleming being spanked.

MarkPhoenix
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 13 Oct 2013 03:40
bendover:
I've heard that in ballet, the coaches or dance instructors have been known to spank the ladies. Never heard this in figure skating, but figure skating can be somewhat the same in many of the moves.

Having said that, are there any stories here in the LSF involving either ballet or figure skating?

RyanRowland
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 13 Oct 2013 06:32
I don't know of any stories here, but it's an interesting scenario. It didn't happen in the movie, but I can envision Doug Dorsey (D. B. Sweeney) taking the spoiled rotten rich girl Kate Moseley (Moira Kelly) over his lap in 'The Cutting Edge'. Even without a spanking, I thought it was a great movie and deserving of much more acclaim than it received. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0104040/

Page  Page 1 of 3: 1 2 3 »»