The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Lost and Found /

Texas Prison Justice

AltanativeFTW
Male Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 22 Apr 2024 00:25
I'm looking for a story off this website titled Texas Prison Justice. It involves a delinquent named Tiffany who gets held in contempt of court and gets strapped by a strong prison guard named Keisha in front of the judge and warden as she screams and cries. Before her strapping, she gets told she needs more meat on her buttocks because it might help her with what is about to happen. I cannot find this story and am wondering if anyone knows where it is.

Nelon
Male Member

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 22 Apr 2024 03:02
Where'd you last read the story? Is it a short story or an E-book?

AltanativeFTW
Male Member

USA
#3 | Posted: 23 Apr 2024 04:35
It is a short story. I believe I read it on Literotica, although maybe it was OverTheDesk.

Tiredny
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 23 Apr 2024 23:06
AltanativeFTW:
It is a short story. I believe I read it on Literotica, although maybe it was OverTheDesk.

AltanativeFTW, you can find the Over the Desk story archive here:

Story Archive

Be patient as this site is a bit slow. The column headers work, so you can sort by story title to find the stories you want.

Cheers!
Tired

Nelon
Male Member

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 24 Apr 2024 02:17

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 25 Apr 2024 23:42
Found it. Appears that it might be part of a series but saw no indication as to whether that is so.

Tiredny
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 26 Apr 2024 19:36
Redskinluver:
Found it. Appears that it might be part of a series but saw no indication as to whether that is so.

Red, the OTD story archive is significantly smaller than what we have here on LSF. Nevertheless, the way it's organized in that table helps us find other stories from the same author.

Now the way you do this is click on the column header titled: Author

Then simply scroll down to the author of the story to find all stories posted by that author.

Kenny Walters' original site was very well organized, and he deserves a lot of credit for all of his hard work.

Tired

AltanativeFTW
Male Member

USA
#8 | Posted: 27 Apr 2024 16:25
Thank you all for helping relocate this story! It is definitely one of the best out there!

Sloth
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 29 Apr 2024 21:27
I just read Texas Justice. OTD has a lot of delightful little stories and plots. IMHO, many of the stories here on LSF are better developed (character, plot, world building, twists - even just one of these) than this particular tale.