The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Lost and Found /

F/m stories and more

naughtyboylaw25
Male Member

Denmark
#1 | Posted: 9 Apr 2024 20:31
Was curious if there are stories on this site in which naughty boys are milked prior to bare bottom spankings, by an aunt for instance?

or stories where mom is spanked in front of her daughter.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 10 Apr 2024 00:42
Milking by a family member would be against the library's policies. Wives, girlfriends, etc are permitted, but not family members.

And yes, there are many mom is spanked in front of her daughter stories here.

jogreenknickers
Female Member

England
#3 | Posted: 10 Apr 2024 06:47
Hmm, interesting question.

If I may, from a 30 something female perspective, shove in my 5 penneth (as my gran would say). From my own personal experience of old boy friends and my husband, when spanking, they invariably become aroused - who would blame them! I have read stories on other sites where this practice happens (don't ask me where, as I can't remember), but it does seem rather counter productive.

If it is genuinely a 'naughty boy' that sounds dodgy from my view point. However if it a 'naughty boy' from the stand point of being treated like on or age play, no, no, no. The female would want I'm aroused and excited - again from my experience and other female friends. Then afterwards you can relieve the situation either for his relief or as most personal accounts would play out, for mutual benefit.

So yes as a girlfriend I 'milked' several lads afterwards if I was on my period. Otherwise, I would make use of their raging erection. Sometime they would finish very quickly, so once or twice the poor lad got a second spanking to get tings going again and with far better results.

I would be interested to hear other female takes on this interesting topic.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 10 Apr 2024 08:22
This is done off screen in a few of the Spank Shop stories and covered more explicitly in Foster Mother Rules.

naughtyboylaw25
Male Member

Denmark
#5 | Posted: 10 Apr 2024 11:38
I just found this spanking forum, and I must say that I'm so grateful I did.

So many people in here with affinity for words!

I don't quite know why but this subject of milking in the context of a spanking fascinates me a lot. Would also be interested to hear more perspectives on the subject.

From a male perspective one of the things that my thoughts have been circling around this subject, is the embarassment associated with a sort of forced milking, perhaps before a very harsh disciplinary spanking. As a matter of fact the notion of forcing a boy's milk out - so to speak - prior to having his bottom blistered is probably the primary point of interest to me.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 10 Apr 2024 13:19
Try "A New Old Mom". It's not a relative but a close friend of the recently deceased mother who does the milking, so the vibe is there.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 10 Apr 2024 13:28
So I did a search and found:
After Valentine's Day Treat by Naughty Clyde

Which is a story that talks about milking. Maybe Naughty Clyde has written others that do it as well?

Everett
Male Member

USA
#8 | Posted: 14 Apr 2024 19:26
Debatable whether being milked before or after a spanking is worse but definitely if witnessed by female classmates.