The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Noticeboard /

Problem with co.cc

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»
PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#1 | Posted: 17 Oct 2011 11:16
It appears that the co.cc address is being less than efficient today - in fact I can't get it to work at all - so just a reminder for those that can get on and for anyone in contact with anyone struggling, that you can also use www.spankinglibrary.tk which seems to be working fine...

tfs
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 17 Oct 2011 13:16
Thanks for that reminder, Pink. I had a little trouble last night (took three tries to log on) but it's been okay today.

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#3 | Posted: 17 Oct 2011 15:46
I haven't been able to get in at all today — but then I had forgotten about the .tk-address, of course.....

Sebastian
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 17 Oct 2011 15:52
I originally had forgotten about the "tk." I went back on the forum to investigate and also searched the LSF. At first, I thought that it was me. Then I remember of the problems with the co.cc. I certainly hopes that everyone else remembers about the "tk."

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 17 Oct 2011 17:01
Had the same problem. Got in with co.cc. then when I left and came back hour or so later could not.

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#6 | Posted: 17 Oct 2011 17:10
I also had a problem so I came in via the Bottomlines site. Accessing certain parts of the site was still a problem but everything seems okay with the tk address,

barretthunter
Male Author

England
#7 | Posted: 17 Oct 2011 17:11
That happens, of course, with co.ccs.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 17 Oct 2011 17:16
It's going to be some time before the co.cc situation is addressed, personally I'd recommend using the http://www.spankinglibrary.tk/ as the primary URL for the site in future.

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#9 | Posted: 17 Oct 2011 17:19
@Febs
How are we going to communicate that to the members who only have the CC address?

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 17 Oct 2011 17:25
Hotspur:
@Febs
How are we going to communicate that to the members who only have the CC address?

Well I'm hoping that things will be rectified by tomorrow at which time we can once again put up a banner advising people of our .tk URL. The problem is, in my experience, Help Text, About Text, banners, tickers etc all seem to be totally ignored by the majority of site users. Anyway, should the co.cc URL fail altogether then we'll have to send out emails to the site membership advising them of the .tk URL.

Page  Page 1 of 4: 1 2 3 4 »»