The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

KLSF Party at the Spanker Inn

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 16 Apr 2011 01:40
For a rollicking tale in the tradition of "LSF: The Movie," you absolutely must read this new offering by the beautiful and talented Jools. See all your favorite KLSF members/characters in action! (p.s. - the "Spanker Inn" is an actual inn, so this story MUST be true!)

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 16 Apr 2011 02:31
I loved this story and it was not lost on me that The Spanker Inn's owners had a very Fawlty feel to them. Prunella Scales was the name of the actress who played the much put upon Sybil Fawlty and I could see her lining up some naughty bottoms for the cane.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#3 | Posted: 16 Apr 2011 04:33
njrick:
p.s. - the "Spanker Inn" is an actual inn, so this story MUST be true!)

So the question must be asked for all us newer ones in the Library, where is the Spanker Inn and does it actually have spankings or how did the Inn get the name. Thank you for any info you can give.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 16 Apr 2011 04:39
canadianspankee:
where is the Spanker Inn and does it actually have spankings or how did the Inn get the name.

It's in Nether Haege, Derbyshire, England. It's on Spanker Lane (as indicated in the story). Apparently the legend told in the story is one theory for the name. I don't THINK it has spankings, but you never know, do you?

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 16 Apr 2011 04:53
Here it is:

Given the publicity we've given them I'm expecting free food and drink should I ever pay them a visit...

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#6 | Posted: 16 Apr 2011 05:09
The managers of The Spanker Inn will be highly suspicious as to why such a high number of guests suddenly start arriving with canes, paddles and a variety of other spanking implements haha! :P I agree Februs, when I next visit England I too shall be expecting free food and drink should I ever check out the place

MarkPhoenix
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 16 Apr 2011 23:43
jools:
The managers of The Spanker Inn will be highly suspicious as to why such a high number of guests suddenly start arriving with canes, paddles and a variety of other spanking implements haha! :P I agree Februs, when I next visit England I too shall be expecting free food and drink should I ever check out the place

I don't know. I would have to think that at least one person on staff has to have made the connection. For all we know, they are so used to seeing guests arriving with various implements that their usual response is, "Oh, another one."

Personally, I would like to think that The Spanker Inn boasts excellent soundproofing in all their rooms, so that other guests won't be disturbed by any . . . chastisements being administered.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 17 Apr 2011 00:22
MarkPhoenix:
Personally, I would like to think that The Spanker Inn boasts excellent soundproofing in all their rooms,

What????? You mean so that no one else can enjoy their fun?

anitalynn
Female Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 17 Apr 2011 01:11
Hehehe! A real Spanker Inn and on Spanker Lane! That's great Jool's. I thought you made the whole thing up Now I know where I want to stay if I ever get to England. I'll just have to keep a look out for a guy in gorilla suite and run.(but not very fast).

MarkPhoenix
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 17 Apr 2011 02:46
njrick:
What????? You mean so that no one else can enjoy their fun?

Well, it's highly unlikely that all of their guests will be spanking enthusiasts. And you know that some of those guests would probably jump to the wrong conclusion if they overheard a spanking in progress.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 9
brfrokudan, bwallace, Ellman, Essexotk, hunter, hydegreen, jwads, Rickinto, tippe9782, Unfortunate
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9