library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

Acknowledging OTKgirl re: "The Yellow-Haired Swedish Au Pair" and "Adult Punishment Center"

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
billboard
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 12 Apr 2011 14:43
I wanted to acknowledge (somewhere) something about the origins of these.

Several years ago, I posted most of the these stories to spankingmemories.com, later known as the SIN storyboard. That website was a freewheeling community, at least in the early days, and there was a lot of "banter" between the neighbors.

OTKgirl was a prominent story-writer there, as she has been here. She was/is a very interesting person with a unique perspective, and one day she posted a polite request for a couple of stories she wanted to see. This is what she wrote:

"Okay, I want to see some machine spanking stories, with girls and women getting it! If women, can get very sexual, and some anal discipline as well.

Next, I want to see some F F stories, sex or not, but some discipline being handed out. and I want to hear what our little spankee is wearing...

And lastly, want to see some MF couple spanks adult female stories.

Okay, I'll be waiting...

Angie"

I wrote back that I can't do anal. Most agree I'm also inept at plain sex as well. Writing it, I mean. I mean I HOPE just writing it. Well, let's face it.... Oh. I've wandered again.

Anyway, I wrote and posted "Swedish Au Pair," as well as "Adult Punishment Center," which features the Model 1600 Corrector from GigaSpank Industries. I'll be posting that one here as well when I get it dusted off and updated. So this one "shameless plug" will serve as two.

Angie, kiddo, if you ever read this, send me a pop-up. You rock!

-bb

billboard
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 15 May 2011 19:10
To clarify - The story I originally referred to as "Adult Punishment Center," I've changed to "The Gigaspank Model S-1600 'Corrector'" and was posted today under that title instead. I wanted it to be clear from the title that it's a "spanking machine" story.

Those are not everyone's cup of tea, but I've been fascinated with the concept since grade school. My old buddy, Ronnie, got the paddle one day and told all of us that he'd gotten it - not from the principal - but from the principal's "spanking machine." Talk about wide eyes! Wide eyes and good behavior from all of us - for a little while anyway.

-bb

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 15 May 2011 19:34
Ho, Ho, reference to the principal's spanking machine recalls to mind an episode of Leave It To Beaver, where Beaver sneaks into the principal's office after school to get a look at the rumored spanking machine, and gets locked inside the building. Then the hilarity begins.
Don't recall any spankings in that show, though it was set in a time when parents spanking kids was pretty much accepted by society.
And I am sure someone has written a fanfic piece where Ward spanks June.

Yes, I remember reading some of Angie's stories on the old SIN board, sure they are archived here now.

rollin
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 15 May 2011 20:10
"Cynthia's Case" features a spanking machine and has some sex in it and "Atonement" is a tongue-in-cheek detective novel about the theft of design rights to a spanking machine and has lots of sex in it.

beth83
Female Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 15 May 2011 20:47
Redskinluver

I remember well the episode of Beaver getting locked in the principal's office when he was looking for the spanking machine described by his friend (?) Larry. I don't recall any spankings in the show either, but I do remember a two references to them involving the Beaver. In an early episode, Beaver runs away and is found hiding in a tree. When his father orders him down, he says no because his dad will hit him. Ward then asks, with a crowd gathering around, when he ever hit the Beaver, and Beaver replies something like, "what about that time when I spilled ink on the rug?" In another episode when the Beaver was in trouble, Ward said that if he were younger, he might have gotten a spanking for what he did. I have to confess that when I got older, I watched the earlier Beaver reruns hoping that a spanking might take place. The closest it ever got was friends of his worrying about a parent being in a hitting mood or Larry Mondello being told by his mother that he was going to get it when his father got home.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 16 May 2011 18:05
The thing is, the Beaver knew that it was possible. Even if Ward and June didn't spank him he knew that other parents spanked and that his could decide spank at any minute.

That's what made those scenes believable. You couldn't do the same the same scenes in a sit com today - they just wouldn't be believable.

Goodgulf

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 17 May 2011 16:53
Goodgulf:
The thing is, the Beaver knew that it was possible. Even if Ward and June didn't spank him he knew that other parents spanked and that his could decide spank at any minute.

That's what made those scenes believable. You couldn't do the same the same scenes in a sit com today - they just wouldn't be believable.

There was a conversation within a fairly early episode of "Leave It to Beaver" in which the Beaver, having a heart-to-heart talk with his father, referred to how Ward "used to spank us when we were little," so clearly both Wally and the Beaver had been spanked at some point in their young lives.

The Beaver was only perhaps nine years old at that time, so by "when we were little" he probably meant when he was around six years old, the suggestion apparently being that his parents had decided to eschew the use of corporal punishment as a child-rearing strategy several years earlier.

This wouldn't have been all that unlikely in time context, since by the late 1950s numerous parents, especially middle-class ones, were influenced by the published child-rearing theories of Doctor Benjamin Spock, who discouraged the spanking of children in favor of other methods of behavior modification.

Still, AFAIC it's true that Wally and the Beaver, in having parents who eventually eschewed spanking their children, would've been in the minority among their age-group peers circa 1960... --C.K.

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 17 May 2011 21:42
When I was in grade school, the oft repeated rumor was that the principal had an electric paddle in his office, reserved for the worst offences. One kid even said that he had seen the principal place a boy into position so he could be spanked with the electric paddle. he did say something about the door being closed after that so he didn't actually get to see the spanking, but he "knew" that's what happened. I think I was both relieved and disappointed when my 6th grade teacher told me there was no such thing as an electric paddle. I remember once years before that when my mother had told me (probably in an effort to insure my good behavior in school, that school teachers had a whipping machine in their respective classrooms. She described it as a wheel like device with switches space around it. The teacher would turn a crank, which would cause the switches go go around rapidly, repeatedly striking the pupal's buttocks. Hearing things like that as I grew up, is it any wonder I turned out to be a spanko. (I know. Some would say its all genetics. But however I got here, here is where I am. I know I was a spanko by the time my 6th grade teacher gave me the no-such-thing-as-electric-paddle 411. I was already drawing pictures of various punishment implements by that time, some of them a lot more wicked that anything I've ever seen, used or felt in real life.)

MarkPhoenix
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 18 May 2011 00:47
Redskinluver:
And I am sure someone has written a fanfic piece where Ward spanks June.

Two things here:

1. This quickly brought to mind the old joke about June saying, "Ward, you were a little hard on the Beaver last night."

2. Does anyone know if there are any fanfics out there where June gives Eddie Haskell the spanking he probably deserved?

MarkPhoenix
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 18 May 2011 00:58
And all this talk about a spanking machine reminded me of "Hush," an episode from CSI: NY's first season. During the course of their investigation, Danny and Aiden encounter a real spanking machine, as well as some other BDSM equipment.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 5
Bevier, Euphrosyne, richard110, stevenr
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9