library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

Alternate Lifestyle

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 5 Apr 2011 03:51
Dear friends, I am using this plugboard to offer up a very different story than most of you are used to getting from me. Those who see my name must probably think: "Ah another F/M from KD!" and either read or avoid as their inclinations dictate. But this one is for the submissive ladies out there. For one thing................it's M/F. My only one. It is also my longest story and falls (hopefully) into the category of "Spanking Romance". Yes there is a spanking or two in it, but the story deals much more with the people involved and how they think and feel. It will probably not appeal to those looking for a quick, 'get to the smacking' type of story. And as such, will probably not be a story for everyone, but hopefully will touch and ring true for certain people into adult submission and the complexities of how we sometimes hide what we want from how we wished to be perceived. There is also much more sex and romance in it than most of my others................so if you like that sort of thing, give it a try.

Though loaded today this story is not my newest. It is quite a few years old and was written for and about a particular woman. The details in the story are all based on real traits and interests though the actual interaction never took place. Instead it was written as a thought-provoking speculation as to what might have happened with this woman I knew I would probably never meet in real life and published on a BDSM lifestyle forum we both frequented.

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 8
Alef, Artemishel, Frspanko, Golterenn, gravityrush, Nickf, Patron
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9