The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

Spank Shop (Seegee) / Troy (Rollin)

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 4 Jun 2011 01:37
Another Spank Shop (#21 this time) has just been posted for those who enjoy the series. Also a question and I know this sounds really weird and somewhat pathetic, but I wrote a story years ago, it's one of my personal favourites, it's called Big Sister and when my computer was stolen I lost it and for some reason it was never posted here. Would anyone else happen to know if they've seen it anywhere? I know it was posted on SIN.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 4 Jun 2011 02:37
Have you tried:
http://www.spanko.net/Spanking_Forums_Archives//default.aspx?f=5&p=203&x=25&ord=s
- and if it's not there then the earlier achieves are around. Alas, they are unsortable. The only way to check them is to guess about the year it was posted and page through it - searching on your username. It can take hours, but you can find the old stuff there.

Sometimes I take a tour down memory lane - looking not so much at the old stories but the comments. That was a thriving community. Now? All comments need to be moderated before they appear and often it takes days to moderate them. Makes it hard to get a good conversation going - what with need to wait a day or more to see what the reply is.

Goodgulf

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 4 Jun 2011 03:51
Seegee:
Also a question and I know this sounds really weird and somewhat pathetic, but I wrote a story years ago, it's one of my personal favourites, it's called Big Sister and when my computer was stolen I lost it and for some reason it was never posted here. Would anyone else happen to know if they've seen it anywhere? I know it was posted on SIN.

Going through the SIN archives looking for something without any search facilities is enough to drive you to self-harming so I wrote an automated script to trawl through every page of the archives until it found a page with the text strings "seegee" and "big sister" on. I ran it and it managed to come up with your missing story.

You owe me a large crate of beer ..

oojamaflip2
Male Member

Wales
#14 | Posted: 4 Jun 2011 11:54
Some may find this interesting. It comes close to describing something like a 'spank shop' that actually existed in real life:

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=FgFTAAAAIBAJ&sjid=wTcNAAAAIBAJ&pg=3872,2968717&d q=spanking+machines&hl=en

rollin
Male Member

USA
#15 | Posted: 4 Jun 2011 15:48
Truth is sometimes stranger than fiction. Amazing story. Note the date--1920

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 8
Februs, goddan, Jackmydaw, knicks604, myrkassi, warthur
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9