LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

Spank Shop (Seegee) / Troy (Rollin)

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
supermario
Male Author

England
#1 | Posted: 31 Mar 2011 08:20
I think my all time favourite story is a toss up between "the Spank Shop" by Seegee and the Troy story by Rollin

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 31 Mar 2011 12:53
Which Spank Shop, mario? Or do you mean the series as a whole?

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 1 Apr 2011 01:31
supermario:
I think my all time favourite story is a toss up between "the Spank Shop" by Seegee and the Troy story by Rollin

I especially enjoyed the F/M chapters of the "Spank Shop" series, but also the ones wherein Kimberly got her bare buns blistered by Aunty Andrea--and likewise Aunt Carla's parallel letter-style short series about Amelia (Kimberly's counterpart in her stories) getting her bare seat smacked.

It's too bad that Julnick (Julie) won't allow her work to be posted in the Library (although I'm not 'second-guessing' her decision, I'm certain she has her valid reasons), she wrote some terrific stories about a dozen years ago--my all-time favorite of hers was "Into the Woods" and it's in my Top Twenty overall.

No, I haven't really worked out all of my Top Twenty, perhaps someday I will, but I certainly have some clearcut candidates in mind... --C.K.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 1 Apr 2011 07:37
Thanks CK, at some point all the Spank Shop stories will appear on the blog.

supermario
Male Author

England
#5 | Posted: 3 Apr 2011 13:07
Seegee
The series as a whole, I think especially the one where the Summertons got their tail blistered.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 3 Apr 2011 13:22
You're not the only person who thinks that one is pretty cool. I did enjoy writing that story.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 26 Apr 2011 02:13
Well time for a new plug from me. Spank Shop #20 has just been posted, for the F/M fans I believe you're in for a treat. I do apologize for the time taken, but the machine that the story was actually on was stolen. In fact it was only by the good graces of Ian that I was able to retrieve the rest of my work here at the LSF. Please read the new installment and enjoy.

rollin
Male Member

USA
#8 | Posted: 26 Apr 2011 06:28
If you liked TROY you'll also probably like MAID SERVICE and MASTER'S THESIS.

brian9
Male Author

USA
#9 | Posted: 28 Apr 2011 20:19
The Spank Shop series are also one of my favorites.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#10 | Posted: 29 Apr 2011 06:26
I agree with brian9, Spank Shop is a lot of fun.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 10
Alef, andres, Artemishel, Bilboa, Frspanko, Golterenn, Nickf, oldwrangler2, Patron, Salguod
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9