library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

The Mills Governess

rollin
Male Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 27 Jan 2011 20:06
In looking over my own stuff I do notice a story that has not received a lot of traffic, but which might be appealing to readers who like Victorian era fantasy. THE MILLS GOVERNESS is a multipart tale about a nerdy inventor of a time travel device who wants to go back in time to see a distant relative, a pretty 16 year old girl, get a real birching. Unfortunately for him, he lands in the body of an adolescent male who is under the care of a strict governess. Complications ensue. Think of it as Miles Underwood's The English Governess meets Back to the Future. There is F/F, F/M and M/F in this bawdy farce.

My shameless plug for today.

Linda
Female Author

Scotland
#2 | Posted: 27 Jan 2011 20:12
rollin:
THE MILLS GOVERNESS

Ah yes, I remember that one, Rollin. And I commented at the time I read it. I think it's great.

rollin
Male Member

USA
#3 | Posted: 27 Jan 2011 22:43
That's nice of you to say. It was fun to write because of the funky logic of time travel. The diary is a clue as to what is going on, and you have that age old question as to whether a time traveller will return to a present that is different from the one he left. But the story was dumped in here along with the rest of my older stuff when I joined the site and it never seemed to get much traction. Oh well, that's why God invented shameless plugging.

Linda
Female Author

Scotland
#4 | Posted: 27 Jan 2011 22:45
rollin:
that's why God invented shameless plugging.

Well, God wasn't paying attention when I plugged my Burns' night story! *lol*

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 28 Jan 2011 00:28
Linda:
Well, God wasn't paying attention when I plugged my Burns' night story!

Just because he invented it doesn't mean he intended it to be successful. I shamelessly plugged so many of my stories that I counted count them all, and I don't think it generated more than a handful of reads among all of them. Should we blame god? or maybe the author/plugger?

rollin
Male Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 28 Jan 2011 20:51
Well, so much for the shameless plug gambit. In the last 24 hours, as far as I can tell, not one person read the story. Oh well.

anitalynn
Female Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 29 Jan 2011 01:11
rollin:
Well, so much for the shameless plug gambit. In the last 24 hours, as far as I can tell, not one person read the story. Oh well.

May be you should give us readers a little more than 24 hours to read your plug. I will look for THE MILLS GOVERNESS and give it a read.

rollin
Male Member

USA
#8 | Posted: 29 Jan 2011 16:23
Well, you have a point there. Not everybody comes online every day to check things out. This was sort of an experiment by me to see if the shameless plug thread actually worked.

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 10
Backbeat, Hotscot, Jrussik, Odysseus600, Poseidon, rickf, saralta
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9