The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

Pig

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#11 | Posted: 30 Jun 2011 16:26
SNM:
For someone named flopsybunny, there sure are a lot of pigs in your stories.

Flopsypiggy doesn't have quite the same ring to it LOL

Flops I do like your piggies stories and yes I still want one

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 30 Jun 2011 17:19
PinkAngel:
SNM:
For someone named flopsybunny, there sure are a lot of pigs in your stories.

Flopsypiggy doesn't have quite the same ring to it LOL

Flops I do like your piggies stories and yes I still want one

I loves pigs! (But never with apple sauce) They are so cute. Pink & I want one of those teacup sized ones

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 2 Jul 2011 05:46
I just finished watching both seasons of Psychoville (which had nothing on topic but was still funny) and one of the funny parts was when the blind man said loudly "We better watch what we say because that Pig's been sniffing around" - while the police inspector in question was about four feet away from him... No, the funny part of that seen was the man's assistant saying "He's here." "What?" "The pig, he's here." with the inspector looking at the pair of them.

Wait, there was an almost on topic part. The delusional midwife smacked the bottom of an oriental girl who she (the midwife) thought was her birthing doll come to life and all grown up after the girl used naughty language... And yes, that makes sense if you watch the series.

Goodgulf

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 4 Jul 2011 22:27
Goodgulf
I used to like The League of Gentlemen, but I haven't yet seen Psychoville.

The following could be a scene from Psychoville. It shows an LSF member racing to the library on a pig (his car petrol tank was empty). I wonder who it is ... can't be blimp as his bum isn't big enough NJ Rick perhaps?

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 4 Jul 2011 22:30
flopsybunny:
NJ Rick perhaps?

I can neither confirm nor deny.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 5 Jul 2011 18:01
flopsybunny:
I used to like The League of Gentlemen, but I haven't yet seen Psychoville.

You'll probably like bits of it. The main focus (during the first season) is on:
Mr. Jelly - a one handed, hard drinking and bitter clown (as in children's entertainer with a painted face) who is in a long, one sided feud with a more popular clown named Mr. Jolly (and people are always getting them confused).
A dwarf who is acting in a cheap stage version of Sleeping Beauty as Blusher (he can't be Bashful - Disney owning the copyright on that name) who seems to have weird mental power like Stephen King's Carrie and is in love with the brainless actress playing the title role.
A midwife who thinks that her birthing doll will turn into a real flesh and blood boy - if she helps him along.
A blind millionaire who has a young offender doing community service by reading to him.
David - a "halfwit" who lives with his mother (and their relationship gets creepy at times) who is obsessed with serial killers and was recently hired to act in a Murder Mystery (dinner and the murder mystery costing 40 pounds a person). Of course, being an expert on serial killers he has to knock things up a notch.
and
-a mysterious figure who sends them all letters that read "I Know What You Did".

The first episode sets the stage, and with so many parts of the stage to set it's not that funny. The second episode is funnier (working off the foundation of episode 1) and by the time you're on the fourth it's a got lots of laughs - most of them coming from a sick and twisted place but they are still funny.

Goodgulf

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 2 : Guests - 12
addie87, tag777
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9