library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

Detention & Corporal Punishment by GuySpencer

runcy
Male Author

England
#1 | Posted: 31 Dec 2010 19:14
For once I'm not going to plug my own stuff!

"I saw Miss Jones today" by OTKgirl and "Detention and corporal punishment" by Guyspencer, are two serials that I would very highly recommend.

Tomas.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 31 Dec 2010 23:36
runcy:
I saw Miss Jones today" by OTKgirl and "Detention and corporal punishment" by Guyspencer, are two serials that I would very highly recommend.

<Blush> Thank you!

Actually the idea for "Detention" was triggered by a story I read here at LSF, but I can't find it now! I don't think I even commented on it at the time, but I couldn't get the concept out of my head. The story involved a kindly school nurse who served as an elementary school's sole spanker.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 1 Jan 2011 01:28
Guy, the story wasn't A Big Boy Like You, by any chance? That's one of mine. It's always a great compliment when someone writes something that inspires something else. I haven't read Detention. I'll have to hunt it out now.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 1 Jan 2011 05:15
Well, this is the Shameless Plug thread

Guy
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 1 Jan 2011 14:32
Seegee:
Well, this is the Shameless Plug thread

Yes it is!

The truth is that I have searched and read so many "school nurse" stories, they are all mixed up in my head. Anyhow, I join Seegee in plugging "A Big Boy Like You", it's a school spanking story that I wish I had written myself.

BTW: Seegee's story has one element that I remember from real life in my own elementary school. The school secretary had an important role in the discipline process. When you got "sent to the office" she was the gatekeeper and had a huge role in determining your fate. I can picture that lady today! She was a skinny lady who always held her hair together with those curved plastic combs. There was always a pencil or two stuck in her hair.

Guy

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 16
byrd, dund93, fvsoler, hbrush01
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9