LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

Various stories by Rick Marlowe

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 1 Dec 2010 02:10
Shameless plugs (for myself) are what I do best! The only thing that took some thought was just HOW MANY stories I would dare make plugs for in just one post. I decided to go for broke. It'll help you find these wonderful tales if you know that I write under the name of RICK MARLOWE.

One of my favorite types of stories is what I call the 'romantic comedy' - guy meets girl, he spanks her, with something humorous happening along the way, and they fall in love. One of the sexier stories I wrote in this category, but which got little attention (perhaps because of an unfortunate title) is "DEM BONES." Some of the others I would recommend are "UPSTAIRS/DOWNSTAIRS", "THE PARKING TICKET", and "LAP DANCER."

Stories with sports themes include "MARCH MADNESS" (also a romantic comedy) and "SERVES HER RIGHT."

Anybody who has even THOUGHT about reading a story here without leaving a comment should definitely read "AN UNAPPRECIATIVE READER LEARNS HER LESSON,", and, upon finding it enjoyable, try its companion piece (NOT a sequel), "SARAH OF THE CSA." In the same vein there is "DUCHESS OF YORK."

A "quirky" story that has been received favorably is "STORMING THE CASTLE."

For those of you who like Grace Brackenridge's takes on young people curious about spankings, I gave the genre my own try (though without Dr. Grace's singular style) in "LAINY IS CURIOUS."

And, of course, once you (as reader) decide that you LOVE my writing, you can read everything else I wrote!

How's that for a shameless plug? Pretty brazen, huh?

Janine
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 4 Apr 2011 17:06
No plugboard would be complete without a Rick Marlowe posting! Go read his stories (all 100+ of them!)

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 4 Apr 2011 17:52
njrick:
How's that for a shameless plug? Pretty brazen, huh?

From a guy whom I visualized wearing a Brett Favre Green Bay Packers jersey after he'd announced his "retirement" from shameless self-plugging, it's about what I would've anticipated.

Okay, you can switch to Favre's New York Jets jersey for the moment.

(For those who don't 'follow' American-style football, quarterback Favre is noted for having announced his "retirement" during each of the past four offseasons [from the Packers, then from the Jets, then twice from the Vikings] and so far he's "unretired" in 2008, '09 and '10.)... --C.K.

PinkAngel
Female Assistant Librarian

Scotland
#4 | Posted: 4 Apr 2011 17:58
CrimsonKidCK:
From a guy whom I visualized wearing a Brett Favre Green Bay Packers jersey after he'd announced his "retirement" from shameless self-plugging, it's about what I would've anticipated.

Well he seems to have stuck to it so far... I guess even he can't control someone else plugging his old plug thread for him

rollin
Male Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 4 Apr 2011 19:10
Rick has some depth. He's not a one trick pony. Some people here carve out a single niche and that's all they write, but Rick has a wide range of theme and tone. So does flopsy for that matter.

Februs
Male Tech Support

England
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 4 Apr 2011 19:21
I think it's a case of overtly retiring from shameless plugging in order to take up a non-executive role in which he now subcontracts the shameless plugging to others. We could also take a non-corporate view of events and liken it to him sending out others to preach the gospel.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 4 Apr 2011 20:38
Februs:
I think it's a case of overtly retiring from shameless plugging in order to take up a non-executive role in which he now subcontracts the shameless plugging to others. We could also take a non-corporate view of events and liken it to him sending out others to preach the gospel.

Yes, I suppose that could explain the mysterious "revival" of this thread some four months later--perhaps Janine is his "Saint Peter," spreading the true faith outward as Mr. Marlowe ascends into the glorious afterlife.

None of this should be construed as any criticism of his writing skills, however, I've enjoyed the stories of his that I've sampled... --C.K.

blimp
Male Author

England
#8 | Posted: 4 Apr 2011 22:21
CrimsonKidCK:
Yes, I suppose that could explain the mysterious "revival" of this thread some four months later--perhaps Janine is his "Saint Peter," spreading the true faith outward as Mr. Marlowe ascends into the glorious afterlife.

Well I hope he doesn't ascend or even descend into the afterlife too quickly. All the cynics were wrong. I always believed in him and he has been true to his word, not a hint of shameless plugging so far. He is a man of iron will, as I am myself, of course!!!

Janine
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 5 Apr 2011 01:00
CrimsonKidCK:
perhaps Janine is his "Saint Peter," spreading the true faith outward as Mr. Marlowe ascends into the glorious afterlife.

Hey, I'm always happy to spread the "Gospel of Marlowe" (especially given what njrick pays me to do so!)

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 5 Apr 2011 01:43
CrimsonKidCK:
Okay, you can switch to Favre's New York Jets jersey for the moment.

Much more appropriate since they play in New Jersey.

PinkAngel:
Well he seems to have stuck to it so far... I guess even he can't control someone else plugging his old plug thread for him

Thank you, Pink, for pointing that out. It seems that it's not so obvious to SOME people.

rollin:
He's not a one trick pony.

I've got at least two. (and thanks for the compliment, which is much appreciated coming from someone with a whole bunch of ponies)

Februs:
We could also take a non-corporate view of events and liken it to him sending out others to preach the gospel.

I rather like the non-corporate interpretation (even if it's interpreting something that isn't there)

CrimsonKidCK:
None of this should be construed as any criticism of his writing skills

Well, thank you for that. Though I'm always open to criticism.

blimp:
I always believed in him and he has been true to his word, not a hint of shameless plugging so far. He is a man of iron will, as I am myself, of course!!!

Quite right. Me and blimp. Two cut from the same cloth.

Janine:
Hey, I'm always happy to spread the "Gospel of Marlowe" (especially given what njrick pays me to do so!)

You know quite well that the only thing I ever paid you was a 'Red Bottom' as 'J.' You may be in line for another (and no, that DOESN'T mean I plan to write a sequel).

Many thanks to all who took time to comment on this thread (no matter how slanderously!).

Online now: Members - 14 : Guests - 12
bartoiii, bjones111, Daemon10, danjackson84, goldspank, golfer51, kanestrokes, myrkassi, PGreenham, proxduke, rebeccafox, simon333, spanker30, xenmur
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9