LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

Something for the American Market

TheEnglishMaster
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 1 Dec 2010 23:22
I was going to be far too polite and stuck up to stoop so low as to - heavens - wave desperately for attention, but sod it - if you are, so will I.

It's pretty unrealistic, with an absurdly over-harsh paddling (I was NEW OK?) and it's my least-read story but "Something for the American Market" is my secret favourite child ... unless you fancy 141,465-and-counting Cropton Hall? ...

Anyone? ... Hello?

billboard
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 14 May 2011 15:47
I can't believe nobody every responded to this. I just read it and found it quite fun and charming. I love the idea that the American paddle market could be dented by a British company. Rednates, indeed!

This would be the equivalent to thousands of Brits purchasing Air Jordans. All the better to slipper you with, milady! I wonder what impact these import/export concepts will have on unemployement statistics?

Thanks for the post TEM.

jools
Female Author

New_Zealand
#3 | Posted: 14 May 2011 15:52
I will have to check that one out TEM! It's always interesting to know which story is an author's secret favourite child.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 14 May 2011 16:56
I highly recommend this story!

(But imagine - someone of TEM's stature reduced to shameless self-plugging. So sad)

rollin
Male Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 14 May 2011 18:09
njrick:
But imagine - someone of TEM's stature reduced to shameless self-plugging. So sad)

I may have to join him, it's been so dry around here lately. But I can't think of anything in particular to plug.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 14 May 2011 18:17
rollin:
I may have to join him, it's been so dry around here lately. But I can't think of anything in particular to plug.

Speaking based on experience (very ANCIENT experience), why select anything in particular when you can plug your ENTIRE product line? Let me help you -

Hey, LSF readers, didja know that our very own ROLLIN is one of the site's VERY BEST and most prolific writers of spanking stories? And that right now you can read any story on his author's list for FREE? That's right - FREE. Don't delay - check it out NOW.

See how easy it is? (now I suppose I really should have started a separate thread for this, rather than intruding on TEM's. My bad!)

rollin
Male Member

USA
#7 | Posted: 14 May 2011 18:26
Ok, Rick, for the position of VP of marketing for my new company, Rollin Spankstory International, Ltd--as The Donald would say--You're hired!

SNM
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 14 May 2011 18:50
I know I've been plugging this unsuccessfully for the better part of a week now, but the third installment of my Backfire series has barely gotten any comments, despite a number of people having asked for a continuation after part 2. Would like to at least know what I did wrong.

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 9
Batfinch, paperbark, Pembridge06, Tfowl31, Thelefthand, Tommy369, yokogawa
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9