LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

The Alicia Chronicles

Capstan
Male Author

Jersey
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 21 Jan 2023 16:50
Readers in LSF will have noticed that a significant part of my postings since last autumn have been related to a certain Miss Alicia Huntingdon. 'The Alicia Chronicles' although still a work in progress was my first ever attempt at writing fiction, initially solely for my own enjoyment.
I am still trying to complete the tale with the last couple of months before her wedding, including both Alicia's 'Hen night' weekend and Sir Peter's 'Stag weekend', the pressures leading up to the wedding itself, her wedding day with some sort of final paternal spanking from her father, and Sir Peter & Lady Millington's honeymoon on the 'Orient Express' and 'Victoria' to bring the tale to a close. (Suggestions are welcome as there are times when ideas do not always flow naturally)
Meanwhile I decided, at Flopsy's suggestion to start sharing elements in chronological order:
The original Chapter 1 (the short seagoing career of Alicia Huntingdon) has been followed by Alicia's week in London and Alicia's introduction to Birchgrove Hall before a series of stories set in Switzerland; Alicia's return to Switzerland, Alicia's Swiss Christmas. Alicia's Valentine's weekend and Alicia's Easter at Neuchatel. Still to come and loaded are her eventful return to the UK (Alicia and the three-mile-high spanking club) and their initial steps at planning the wedding (Alicia's reckless pony-ride has consequences) as our impulsive heroine's tendency to act without thinking continues to get her and those around her into scrapes.
There is much more to come and already written providing that the readership of this wonderful library do not feel it is becoming repetitive and boring. Including a new London home (Millington Villa) an extensive business trip to the US and Canada, returning via Switzerland.
You will also be aware of my interest in girl's school spanking stories and there is more to come from her interaction with the staff and pupils of 'St Hilda's' and of her new teacher friend Diana Brown.
I really appreciate and welcome any feedback and do hope that those who like this kind of story, and I realise that it is not for everyone, will continue to find her adventures of interest.
Best Regards and thank you all for reading and even more for your support and feedback.

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 24 Jan 2023 07:21
So far, I am thoroughly enjoying this series of stories, as you can tell from my own writing I enjoy stories involving relationships, how they come about, how they are built and how the inevitable spanking can enhance or otherwise change a relationship. Alicia is a delightful young lady who wants very badly to do right by those around her. She has a good man in Peter who is more worldly and is able to help her do the right thing, be kind and fair to others, yet not be taken advantage of. I personally would like to see them marry, and eventually have children so we can see what sort of parents they become, and how their relationship changes with becoming parents.

However, these are your characters, they are your stories, so do with them what feels right to you, because after all, you know them better than any of us.

BlooDenim
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 25 Jan 2023 10:23
I'm following the adventures of Alicia with interest. Such a charming naif with a penchant for punishment.
Keep writing and I'll keep reading!

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 19 Feb 2023 18:19
As a fan of train travel and the possibilities provided by a private room, I eagerly await the upcoming rail travel on the Orient Express. Plus, the rich description of what it is like on the opulent train.

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 8
azotainas, bbnebraska12, Coni500, EpicGamer, Rickinto, sirPaul52, sks089, Solomono, spanker30, tocciek
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9