LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

Pom Poms & The Payback!

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 1 Nov 2022 18:43
'Janice & The Crimson Bottom,' has a good example of a 'Pom Pom Payback that I happened to see at the beginning of the basketball season. i like to sit behind the basket where the seats have a good view of the cheerleaders.

These are both male with their megaphones and of course the females with their pom poms.
One of the male cheer team members was taking great delight with swatting his big megaphone like a paddle and a small in stature, blonde cheerleader.

Has anyone here seen such a playful obvious ploy to mimic spanking. Plus, any stories here in the library on the subject, I might enjoy with 'cheerleader revenge.' Janice & The Crimson Bottom,' is by Cherry Red which is my author's name.

Geoffrey
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 3 Nov 2022 12:46
I can't involve cheerleaders (less of them over here anyway, and to see them you need to want to watch sport) but the following might strike a chord.

A few years ago, my wife and I were attending a small rock/folk festival. At one point we moved to a sub-stage where Wild Willy Barrett was playing. The crowd was sparse (he deserved better) so we could stand 20 metres from the stage with only a few people between us and the stage.

Immediately in front of us, up against the stage, watching, was a singer and band leader from a band we had watched on the main stage an hour or so previously, with his girl friend. He spent the entire set fondling and patting/slapping her very fine bottom. It was clear that he was spanko, she probably was (no objections) and I concluded that those shorts would come down later and she would be properly spanked.

I think this is a variant of the "If I can't see them (the audience behind them), they can't see me!"

Geoffrey Stirling.

Online now: Members - 2 : Guests - 14
ronclute, sniperkitten
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9