library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

Do Faded Jeans Cause Panty Letters To Be Seen Under Jeans?

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 11 Sep 2022 02:35
Do Faded Jeans Cause Panty Letters To Be Seen Under Jeans? I am now of the opinion that yes they do make that a real possibility. It's especially possible in the stadium lights which illuminated the seat of her well-worn jeans. The letters were embossed, raised on the panty seat.

Of course, I couldn't ask the woman at the football game if her panties really said, "Spank Me." I wrote about the visible panty lines in the 70's being a big thing and for many they still are a show stopper. In Jeans Down For Heidi's Hiney, it was her faded jeans which caused the 'VPL's.' The sight befuddled me. I lost track of the game when I got back to the stands. It was fun to imagine the red buns is the ladies future.

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 11 Sep 2022 03:34
I always thought the wear spots on jeans at the sit spots were there to make for better targets when spanking / paddling.

KatiePie
Female Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 11 Sep 2022 10:34
I think jeans would have to be pretty worn out for that to be possible. However, the recent craze for buying clothes from Shein means there are lots of young women wearing clothes that are pretty much see-through. Not intentionally, it’s just that the fabric is so incredibly thin.

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 12 Sep 2022 12:49
'Jeggings' - skin-tight spandex leggings printed to look like jeans - might well show embossed letters on the panties underneath, as their material is so thin and tight.

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 24 Sep 2022 17:53
I saw denim leggings worn as pants with a short tunic top at a festival last night. This skin-tight spandex must be a new 'hip' trend. Also, saw her bikini sized panty line which was visible in the glow of the streetlights.

Lonewulf
Male Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 26 Sep 2022 11:50
I'd say it depends on the color of the panties/lettering, regardless of wear of the jeans. One woman I saw had very visible panties because the color of the panties shone through the jeans.

Personally, I'd have kidded the "spank me" lady, but said it in an off-hand way as to not let the cat out of the bag to others around her and not cause her extreme embarrassment. If she sat down immediately, that would suggest she didnt realize it was so visible, otherwise she might have been trolling for someone who shared an interest... who knows.

I'd have definitely said something to her though, so in case if she wasn't aware, at least she would find out earlier instead of much later, and feel mortified that some gentleman didnt point it out earlier.

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 13 Oct 2022 01:49
Recently i was part of a walk--thon. The college girl in front of me was wearing what I assume were leggings. They were pink. When the sun light hit them just right, it was like her buttocks were nude. She walked faster than me, but I kept up the pace and finished the walk for charity.

I went to a Renaissance Fair last night. I saw a corset-clad young woman who's raised bosom-cleavage was causing quite the stir. As she walked down the midway of games, I followed behind her and saw under sheer-like pantaloons with a short low-cut blouse. From behind there were stripes. I had heard in the past fair goers might be into spankings- whippings. A punishment and kink in Medieval Times. Of course, upon closer view as her behind was bathed in a nearby floodlight and the subject's striped panties were now visible to the naked eye. The fantasy still an ember in my mind.

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 4
Heroth, JulianApostate, katee, Phaedrus, Robertz, taxman351, tony55
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9