LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

Amber's Panty Thong Schooling; Update

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 28 Feb 2021 16:14
Several years ago I wrote a well-received serial about schoolgirl and her panty thong. I had an appointment at the bank and was faced with a new BB&T/ Bare Bottom and Tail. A female banker came in to get something behind the manager's side table during our meeting. She wore jeans which was allowed on Saturday.

When she squat down her tail, 'whale tale' in modern terms was showing with an expanse of white skin.
It has inspired me to start work on a new series based on this new incident.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 1 Mar 2021 19:14
Look forward to it, thongs and spankings, whether just for wearing one, or happening to be wearing one when spanked for another reason.
Only problem with them term "whale tail" is having a woman say, "Are you saying my butt is as big as a whale?"

Hotspur
Male Author

South_Africa
#3 | Posted: 2 Mar 2021 12:37
I think Herman Melville beat you to it with a whale tale.

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 12 Mar 2021 15:15
It is interesting to consider a conservative mom when her daughter returns home from college and finds her panty thongs on the floor. A style of panty just last year at home, she would never have worn at home. I know what might have happened back in the seventies.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 13 Mar 2021 15:48
CarolinaPaddler
The theme of conservative mom confronting college age daughter's fashion choices is a good one, and not just set in the 70s. See my story Pam Pushes It Too Far where a conservative Midwest mom confronts her mini-skirted 60s hippie daughter!

miwa
Female Member

Sweden
#6 | Posted: 22 Mar 2021 14:17
I'm looking forward to what comes out of this inspiration

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 3 Apr 2021 16:48
There is a new Amber Thong Adventure available for you to read based on the teller sighting I shared earlier. Part One, describes a 'tale sighting' and a Janus magazine centered dream.

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 5
ElyFant, raygirl36, Seegee, SlippersSting, Zedbront
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9