The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

The Mixed Up Envelopes Part 2 - A M/F school caning story

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
markuk
Male Member

England
#1 | Posted: 1 Feb 2021 17:07
Also titled: Fiona Harris Touches Her Toes

After a gap of 6 years I've written another story. If anyone is interested in reading a M/F caning story set in a 1970s coed comprehensive please read. The 'wicked' Mr Stewart is again up to his old tricks.

Best Regards

Mark

faygrim
Female Member

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 1 Feb 2021 18:24
I have read this and commented on it. Please don't make us wait 6 years for the next instalment!

markuk
Male Member

England
#3 | Posted: 2 Feb 2021 11:10
Thanks Faygrim for your comment. Glad you liked my story. I'll try writing another installment or perhaps a domestic based story a bit quicker than 6 years.

faygrim
Female Member

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 2 Feb 2021 14:11
Thank you!

Pogogacy
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 18 Mar 2021 22:37
A domestic based story would be nice, but we need a Judith Pugh sequel first. The people demand it!

markuk
Male Member

England
#6 | Posted: 19 Mar 2021 16:45
Hi Pogogacy, Thank you for appreciating my story. Have you read Mr 'Spanker'Stewart Detention Duty featuring Judith Pugh? Is that the the story you would like the sequel to? I'm not sure about what to write in that at the moment making it exciting and different.

I actually started a bit a of a sequel to The Mixed Up Envelopes part 2 about Fiona's and Mr Stewart journey to Fiona's home and what happens when they get there and Mr Stewart talks to her father and mother. And did you know Fiona has a little brother about either 4 or 6 years younger than her that would be 14 or 12.

I've also started the domestic story featuring one of Mr Stewart's spanking obsessed ex pupils called Mark and what happens when his girlfriend comes to stay at his house during university summer holidays.
Mark also has 2sisters there.

Best Regards

Mark

markuk
Male Member

England
#7 | Posted: 19 Mar 2021 17:56
Hi again Pogogacy,

My apologies. I've just seen that you did comment on the Mixed Up Envelopes par 2. Glad you said Mr 'Spanker' Stewart's Detention Duty was your favourite story on this site. But it just gives me more to try live up to with any further stories.

faygrim
Female Member

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 20 Mar 2021 14:23
Mark, I think the two stories you’re working on sound very interesting and I look forward to reading them.

markuk
Male Member

England
#9 | Posted: 20 Mar 2021 20:47
Hi Faygrim,

Thank you for the encouragement.

Best Regards

Mark

markuk
Male Member

England
#10 | Posted: 30 Apr 2021 00:00
To anyone who is interested I have written a new episode of the Mixed Up Envelopes and just submitted it today. But it usually takes a few weeks from submitting a story until it appears on the site. So I suppose it won't be on the site for a few weeks.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 6
Azarga, Ingen, jimc, mobblers, Patron, twin
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9