library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

Gone With The Wind

scaohar
Female Member

USA
#1 | Posted: 4 Sep 2020 05:34
Has anyone ever thought about writing a story based on "Gone With The Wind" to where Scarlett is spanked? The book states that Scarlett's father did in fact spank her, and a story about it would be great. I prefer a story about her father spanking her versus anyone else. If any of you talented writers are familiar with the movie/book and its characters, I would love a good story!

thepreacherswife
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 4 Sep 2020 11:08
There is a story in the library by Phil K called "Gone With the Wind - Lost Spanking Scene" that perhaps you should check out.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 5 Sep 2020 13:57
Thanks, Preacherswife! Yes, in my story - or, perhaps, scenario excerpt - Scarlett does indeed get spanked, though not by her dad...

scaohar
Female Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 7 Sep 2020 08:09
Who spanks her in your story? I can't find it. Her father wasn't the only one to spank her. The book implies that Mammy spanked her too. In one part of the book, Mammy tells Scarlett, "You're not too old that I can't whup you!".

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#5 | Posted: 7 Sep 2020 08:27
scaohar:
Who spanks her in your story? I can't find it. Her father wasn't the only one to spank her. The book implies that Mammy spanked her too. In one part of the book, Mammy tells Scarlett, "You're not too old that I can't whup you!".

You have to go to Phil's page and look under "Other" (not "Stories") as it is classified as a play.

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 5
AltanativeFTW, brettchad, gravityrush, Howabout, SpankySteve
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9