library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

A Schoolgirl's Swashbuckling Adventure

Lucian
Male Member

England
#1 | Posted: 2 Sep 2020 12:10
An intelligent, well-behaved girl is mysteriously transported to a land seemingly out of a 19th-century adventure novel. There's fun to be had, but wrong moves are punished. Finding her way home is going to take logical thinking, an ability to make friends and persuade them to help, and some physical bravery. Can she do it?

BlooDenim
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 2 Sep 2020 13:42
Of course she can.
But there will be setbacks, some painful, along the way.
Is she good at making friends? Bratty might get her spanked, but won't make her popular.

Sammi11205
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 5 Sep 2020 14:39
You have created a lovely series for this imaginative girl, Lucian. Well done!

JustinKing
Male Member

India
#4 | Posted: 8 Sep 2020 10:47
Hi what story are you guys talking about? It sounds really interesting. Can you tell me the author's name?

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 8 Sep 2020 12:30
JustinKing:
Hi what story are you guys talking about? It sounds really interesting. Can you tell me the author's name?

The author is Lucian and it's currently on Page 2 of Submissions/Latest loaded

Lonewulf
Male Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 13 Sep 2020 13:37
I'm not adverse to using a visual aid to better envision a character, in my own, or someone else's story. Not commonly, but upon occasion. Sometimes I will draw the character myself, and even the room(s)/building/town the scene occurs in to reduce conflicting descriptions in my own works.

I read your story, and baring the age, I felt it was very good. I prefer over 18 stories myself so on that basis alone, this won't go on my favorites.

My point of the preface is that as soon as I read your story, my visualization of the character kicked in, and I remembered seeing a drawing of a female character more or less like how you describe (age adjusted to suit my own sensibilities, but young looking enough to appeal to the ingenuity yet fallibility of youth that you seek to portray). It took a little while for me to remember where I saw her.

Sunny and Coco the Red by Rob Kehl

spanksandsuch
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 14 Sep 2020 01:25
Just read the serial and went back to read your other stories, Lucian, they're wonderful! Thanks for posting more of them.

Lucian
Male Member

England
#8 | Posted: 14 Sep 2020 18:49
Thanks everyone for your kind comments so far. I'm always interested to hear when people have their own visualisations and interpretations of things I've written.

Lonewulf, I can see what you mean that the girl pirates depicted by that artist, while not quite the same, do portray something of the mix of characteristics I was going for!

Lonewulf
Male Member

USA
#9 | Posted: 15 Sep 2020 19:14
Lucian:
Lonewulf, I can see what you mean that the girl pirates depicted by that artist, while not quite the same, do portray something of the mix of characteristics I was going for!

Thanks for receiving the comment as I intended. There was only one picture I was thinking of, (the others are a little more hardened girls), even then, the one I mentioned (with the parrot), she has tattoos I never paid attention to, and easily transformed her sash into a hiked up skirt, and her form-fitted breeks as bare skin. Other than that...

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 10
dxsuckit2112, sgthumes, taxman351, telmac69
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9