LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

A Teacher's Awakening!

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 11 Jun 2020 20:19
The name of the serial is Teacher's Panties Come Down Too. There are currently two parts posted on the library. A third part has been submitted to the library. This truly was a labor of love. It delves into how a strict upbringing can lead to finding the same type of discipline in a mate. However, it is the family and their interactions with the young woman who is about to become a teacher that adds nuance to the intertwined plot..

mjorkk
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 12 Jul 2020 08:31
Shame. I wanted to try and read it, but I can't seem to find your author page. There used to be a search bar for authors a few days ago, but it's gone now. Maybe that's only for subscribers now.

Edit: I guess I just toggled it off, and left it like that for days.

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 12 Jul 2020 13:48
Hi, mjjork,

I think I can help you find it. It is under the author name, Cherry Red.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 12 Jul 2020 19:33
mjorkk:
I can't seem to find your author page.

I previously noted Cherry Red is CarolinaPaddler, but cross referencing other members with their author page is sometimes challenging. Can this be addressed by the moderators?

AlanBarr
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 12 Jul 2020 20:20
Often123:
but cross referencing other members with their author page is sometimes challenging

If you know the member name, you can use Info/Members List to find the author name. Or you can use Info/Authors List if it's the other way round.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#6 | Posted: 14 Jul 2020 19:36
Thank you, AlanBarr.

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 8
Capnsmack, fkbr, flopsybunny, Geoffrey, Hoddle, maryt, mobblers, rightnum1, Siergiej345
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9