LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

The Witching Hour

myrkassi
Male Author

Scotland
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 19 Oct 2019 20:47
In a long-ago fantasy Scotland, one Halloween, an old witch and a young Queen strive for dominance...

I hope readers will enjoy this - and understand the (sort-of) Scots in which the dialogue is written!

I write under the name 'Sir Cambornek' - don't bother looking under 'Myrkassi'.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 19 Oct 2019 22:48
I just read it and I can for certain recommend it. A brilliant fantasy with awesome twists and turns and it's not over until the last line is written. Queens and witches measuring each other in a crafty and entertaining combination. And the Scottish blessed it with a great touch, placing the story well in the time that it reflects. I just fear what will happen to the king once spells get perfected, no matter who wields them once the story has run to its end.

galt54
Male Member

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 20 Oct 2019 12:14
The Witching Hour is a highly creative story. The fate of the witch is innovative - usually the fate of remaining young forever is a blessing - but in this story it is a punishment! We must hope the real queen remains good once she has learned all of the witch´s powerful spells!

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 20 Oct 2019 21:37
Well, it seems as if at least Swedes appreciate a good witching hour spanking story...

Online now: Members - 10 : Guests - 8
Eclaris, Filbert74, Jdavis, jranders, karen8419, Siergiej345, SirStephen, stevenr, Tengen, TheGoodWife25
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9