LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

Jeans Down For Heidi's Hiney

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 9 Jun 2019 19:52
Never has this happened in any story I've written for the library. I am referring to Jeans Down For Heidi's Hiney. It was in that story with a favorite character named after a girl in a movie who was spanked in a barn. While watching The Partrige Family mom threatened to spank Danny when he holds an open house. The denim inspiration piped up she was spanked when she and her friends on Anderson Creek set up a haunted house and she was caught when her parents returned early from a trip. Now my fantasy boils with new realism and visions of a denim panty lined bottom.

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 14 Jan 2023 20:31
When the holidays came to an end, I noticed a phenomenon when it comes to panty lines. They are visible/ etched on the bottom seats of women who wear well-worn jeans. 'VPL's" are common on ladies who never have them in warmer months. I imagine it's a combination of holiday rich foods and lack of their normal workout/exercise routines. Jeans Down For Heidi's Hiney is a good example of the lure for bottom watchers.
I'm interested in other members thoughts and how the presentation of a clothed bottom can conjure up spanking fantasies. What, say you?

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 16 Jan 2023 20:43
I know when I see a lady wearing jeans with wear spots on her jeans sit spots, I have to debate whether the wear is from sitting or spanking.

I know, I'm a dirty old man.

BlooDenim
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 19 Jan 2023 10:54
stevenr:
I know when I see a lady wearing jeans with wear spots on her jeans sit spots, I have to debate whether the wear is from sitting or spanking.

I know, I'm a dirty old man.

and so am I!
Whenever I see tight jeans, especially when they're getting a bit worn, I'm looking for lines across where they've been caned.... I have found more than one, surprised me!

Online now: Members - 7 : Guests - 9
Forrange, icedtea198, myrkassi, Pembridge06, PGreenham, spanko231, stevenr
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9