The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

New; Nurse With Panty Line Story

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 22 Jan 2019 21:23
Hi, Cherry Red here. I write under that author name. Whether your reading Jeans Down for Heidi's Hiney or my latest posted story, Jeans Down & Heidi's Bum Line, one thing becomes clear, more clothing is better than full nudity, IMHO. Perhaps that is because a hint is better than the whole apple, so to speak. For me it is a visible panty line under a tight pair of blue jeans while my friend interest peeks at the exposure of a bra strap. Clothing on a subject gives us the chance to feel in the blanks with our imagination. It was funny when I was coming along looking at Playboy could get me in trouble, but Cosmopolitan with women in their panties showing a touch of cheek or panty line across a bottom in tight clothes and nobody raised an eye brow.

In Jeans Down & Heidi's bum Line it is the clothed denim-clad bottom with a panty line while working as a private nurse that propels the plot line. I know there are there are panty line enthusiasts in the library from some of the comments I have read. I would be obliged if you know of any stories that contain panty lines or underwear showing, if you provide the name of the story and the author, I would appreciate it. Happy Reading!

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 23 Jan 2019 01:44
Interesting comment and insight. I have to respectfully disagree with your premise. Everyone has their like and dislikes, and I can appreciate yours. For me a spanking should be bare bottom start to finish.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 24 Jan 2019 18:42
I too like stories that feature exposed underwear, pantylines, and the like, and of course tight jeans.
Melanie:White Pants, Red Bottom would be a good place to start. And then there some stories I wrote back when lowrise pants and exposed thong panties were in fashion. The Hazard of Thong Exposure, Liesel's Painful Lesson, Dress Code Discipline.
I am not what might be called a barebottoms only purist, either in what I like to read, or what I have written. Nothing wrong with totally-bare settings, but variety is the spice of life. That means spankings over swimsuits, lingerie,yoga pants, booty shorts, etc as well as over "nothing but skin."

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 26 Jan 2019 01:30
You make a good point Red. Variety is always appreciated. I will read your stories. Thanks for your efforts. Regards.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 26 Jan 2019 01:36
Now I'm thinking about a story. A girl with a visible pantyline under her skirt is led away for a spanking. When she returns she no longer has a pantyline under her skirt.

Yes, there is a story there.

shireknight
Male Member

England
#6 | Posted: 26 Jan 2019 09:34
I agree 100% I just wish their were spanking websites that dealt with clothed spanking as opposed to practically every site being bare bottom, I find there is much more titillation in seeing a clothed girl being spanked even more so if you can see a VPL because she is bent over.

Plus it's much more realistic, Iv'e spanked a few naughty girls in my time especially while I'm at work and you don't pull their trousers down or skirts up not unless you want to be arrested lol, that's fine for your wife or girlfriend but in real life situations it just dosn't happen.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 26 Jan 2019 16:51
shireknight
And remember all those great movie and TV spankings, none barebottom. Like Blue Hawaii and McLintock. Of more recently, the Weeds spanking over those flimsy panties.
So lament the fact that Baywatch never had any spankings over those highcut sexy red swimsuits. And so many "Baywatch Babes" needed spanking. Pamela Anderson, Gena Lee Nolin, Yasmin Bleeth to name a few.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#8 | Posted: 26 Jan 2019 19:53
Both ways have their attractions.

lesliejones
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 29 Jan 2019 03:16
I find I like both kinds of spanking stories. There's a frisson when the panties come down and she (or he) is totally exposed. But seeing panty lines is sexy and exciting as is catching a glimpse of other lingerie. Some women I've seen on the net put up absolutely gorgeous photos of women in the most amazing undies. It can be just as enthralling to see a woman get spanked over some enticing panties.

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 29 Jan 2019 20:55
Today is my birthday, but I got my gift on a trip Las Vegas this last weekend. I got my birthday spanks in a rather unusual place off the strip. I was given a spanking as a present, so while each of the girls took turns with the paddle I saw some of them before they changed into their leather with blue jeans and visible panty lines when bent over in front of me. Several were showgirls that danced on the strip. It was strictly spanking an a blast.

It was like I was in a story on the library. I was getting my comeuppance for the young woman I saw two nights ago, Heidi, not her real name and I was being spanked for watching her butt. However, I did work in a print shop, also not real name. I even had a sore butt for the gondola ride with my wife. It was nice to get a junket, inexpensive to Vegas while my wife was feeling better from her last round of treatments.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 6
atab123, CarolinaPaddler, DanishMan, Goodgulf, olivergi, Redwolf64, rickf, Snoburn
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9