LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

For the discerning only: a must-read author is Norland Hughes

crudcutter
Male Member

England
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 29 Nov 2018 14:26
I only read my first story by Norland Hughes yesterday, but I then went on to read all the other 4 stories by N. H. in here. One of those is even in a genre (F/m or F/M) that I usually avoid!

Norland Hughes stories are all on the long side - hence only for the discerning reader who wants depth of characterisation plus detail and phrases which superbly evoke an era or a scene.
Despite having written nothing in my favourite genre (M/F) so far, I recommend Norland's work to all sophisticated readers 'like what I am'. - LOL !

Alef
Male Author

Norway
#2 | Posted: 29 Nov 2018 20:30
I agree! Norland Hughes writes complex stories that work on many levels and are about much more than just spanking. Although a relative newcomer here, there is nothing amateurish about his stories - they have complex characters, convincing plots, and are beautifully written with a keen eye for the telling detail. Fortunately, the statistics shows that he is appreciated by many of the readers of the library.

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 30 Nov 2018 02:19
I'd agree that his stories are long and complex but extremely well crafted.

Alef:
Fortunately, the statistics shows that he is appreciated by many of the readers of the library.

Yep, every story of his so far (ignoring the most recent which was just posted) has generated at least a dozen comments, some of them quite lengthy in their own right. That's a good indication that people are appreciating his efforts (I'd be lucky if a quarter of my stories generated that much response). So hopefully he'll be able to keep up the good work.

Online now: Members - 12 : Guests - 7
falstaff101, Februs, greengold, Heroth, magegod989, mcfly108, rindom, Rosse01, SpankFreak94, steve77, tjpros, Velentrius
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9