library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

Story of my choice - The Apple Thieves by Watcher

Sugarcane
Male Member

Bangladesh
#1 | Posted: 15 Nov 2018 05:24
Hi folks, I am sorry to interrupt the usual activity and again asking for your attention. If you guys enjoy reading a good spanking story, I'm sure you won't regret reading The Apple Thieves by Watcher.

I am well aware that there are several stories of apple thievery but this one surely stands out. It also includes few very popular kinks so you'll find one or more bonus features to your liking. It is hard to discuss the plot without giving away spoilers, so I won't go there. If you love shiny, well polished red apples; you must check this out.

P.S. I know I should have participated in Njrick's "Six of the Best" Challenge to keep up with the trend. But it is easier to name one story than six. Also someone has to pick it up when it goes down. So I've decided to take one for the team. You'll see me there, eventually.

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 16 Nov 2018 02:30
Interesting comment regarding well polished red apples. I have viewed only a small sampling of apple asses in my life and in videos. . I am a fan. Round firm narrow and circular.

Online now: Members - 2 : Guests - 8
alfent, Kanchyk
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9