library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

Story of my choice - Running into the Perfect by Patron

Sugarcane
Male Member

Bangladesh
#1 | Posted: 1 Nov 2018 04:34
I know the time is perfect for a Halloween tale and show the spirits some respect. I can still sense them - An angry Sheriff chasing away the prostitutes with his bullwhip, the miner is dealing with his wife for too much gossiping and not having the dinner ready on time, the Count is having a small talk with the countess in his study about showing a little too affection towards his friend and somewhere a Pastor is tutoring his demonologist wife not to meddle with other people's private matters, whether dead or alive. But as luck had it, I had a very busy week and a half and I am yet to check the recent uploads myself. So I am going with an old one.

Running into the Perfect by Patron was his first submission on LSF and I am a fan ever since I read it. The story revolves around a newly appointed teacher and a perfect. It is a story of guidance, the rules, the discipline, the affection and a lovely friendship. It is all there yet it is very different. Like the plot the storytelling was superb as well. It is highly recommended and I am sure you'll have a good time.

Patron
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 1 Nov 2018 15:20
Thanks so much!

Sometimes I think I really should post more.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 1 Nov 2018 20:59
Patron:
Sometimes I think I really should post more.

Absolutely! We'll be here, waiting eagerly to read.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 3 Nov 2018 21:54
If the first story is any indication of how good the rest will be then I say bravo!
I'm going to read the rest with interest and hope you will write more of them. Well done.

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 5
Caddiejo, Eva, Heroth, JulianApostate, katee, opb, Phaedrus, tony55, whoseturn
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9