The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

Jeans, Cotton Fibers; The Fabric Of Our Life

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 27 Oct 2018 16:07
Hi Guys and Gals,

I like to tell students that we should try to learn something new every day. Have you ever wondered why jeans over time fit bottoms like they are snug to an individual's shape and skin? I recently took a field trip to the Cotton Research & Development Center with a class of middle school students. The research assistant explained the blend. "Jean's cotton fibers, are designed, so that over a period of time they form to the bum," she said. I loved that quote and had to smile to myself. It definitely gave me ideas.

She further explained this happens when the denim becomes softer when washed and dried. Over time they soften and conform to the wearer's body shape. At the end of the tour she bent over to put down her clipboard and her lab coat rode up and she had a visible panty line across her jean-clad butt. I guess dreams do come true!

As she continued talking to the group, I thought of tight jeans that showed a visible panty line. Those type descriptions appear in Jeans Down for Heidi's Hiney and Julia, The Bear At The Red Stripe, both that feature round bottoms wrapped in jeans. If you would like to read these stories click on Cherry Red.

njrick
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 27 Oct 2018 16:23
It sounds as if you have more of an interest in cotton as a fabric for covering a bottom than as a fabric of life. But that's ok! For the people here, perhaps it's close to the same thing. Cotton also works well covering a bottom in the form of panties (or for those of you on the wrong side of "the pond," knickers).

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 27 Oct 2018 19:40
Interesting piece. And re panty lines, sometimes there are none, then you wonder, is she wearing a thong or going commando?
Have a couple paddling over tight jeans here. Amy's Paddle Memory and A Paddling for a Plagiarist.
Wonder if the same holds true for yoga pants. A paddling over tight yoga pants story could be an interesting one to read, or write.

Glagla
Male Author

Sweden
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 27 Oct 2018 19:54
Patxi wrote a nice series "Yoga pants at the gym" about a girl in really outgoing and figure hugging yoga pants who gets it good, pants up as well as down.

Lovely scenario about empathizing the ass-istant's rear by the way... I can just imagine the scene when she turns around to show the denim.

Does anyone remember shrink-to-fit?

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 28 Oct 2018 18:40
Mention of shrink to fit reminds me of a story from CF Publications I read long ago. In it the girl had sat in a filled bathtub to get her jeans to shrink as they dried to get them to fit tighter. Was not much fun for her though when she got paddled in them and had to endure a lengthy corner time with as the story put it the swelling of her bottom having no place to go as her jeans wear so tight!

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 2 Nov 2018 11:37
When I was in college I lived in a coed dorm. I remember going to a friend's room and seeing her on her bed wiggling, so she could pull up her jeans over her hips and zip them.

We were at a yesteryear return to school Halloween Party and there was a donation for the fantasy club. They had a wooden paddle and you could pop it against a jean-clad bottom for a $10 ea. donation.

One of the four swats I gave after the coed complained, the recipient complained I wasn't doing it hard enough and to kick the last one up a notch. Her wish was my command and she later showed my wife where her butt was bright red with a perfect line of the bottom elastic seam of her panties across her her lower cheeks. Now that's a panty line I would have loved to see. I love writing about jeans and bottoms and this is inspiration for one I'm finishing now.

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 10
Calibos, carma, hardcharlie9600, KenS, windar1
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9