library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

Doctor Who

rnr
Male Author

Wales
#1 | Posted: 3 Oct 2018 08:16
With trailers for Doctor Who now appearing daily on the screen, I recall my only attempt at fan fiction. Those who still remember the original series in which Susan was threatened with a 'jolly good smacked bottom' might enjoy my version in which the threat is realised.
A surefire way of improving the ratings.

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 3 Oct 2018 12:49
Of course, having a female Doctor certainly increases the range of stories that could result, if you have that writing ability. Frankly, I've only tried writing one sci-fi story and I've never submitted it; you have to have a certain knack to write that genre and I apparently don't have it. I'll check your story.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 4 Oct 2018 00:49
The recent version of the first Doctor by Davjd Bradley was also going to tell Capaldi's companion Bill that she could do with a good smacked bottom. I believe that was in the most recent Chrustmas episode.

RosieCheeks
Female Member

England
#4 | Posted: 4 Oct 2018 01:59
Seegee:
The recent version of the first Doctor by Davjd Bradley was also going to tell Capaldi's companion Bill that she could do with a good smacked bottom. I believe that was in the most recent Chrustmas episode.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57_tXWsqO_g
Not sure dear Bill would have enjoyed the experience on account of her being described as openly gay, but hey ho as they say "Sometimes you gotta take one for the team"

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 4 Oct 2018 02:21
I think Bill probably would have given him a decent smack if he'd attempted it. I did like Bill as a companion.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 6 Oct 2018 23:58
The last time she was threatened with a spanking (I think it was only the second time) the Doctor left her behind to marry the man he thought she should marry.

He considered her to be marriageable, yet still threatened her with a smacked bottom. Oh for those authoritarian days...

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 8 Oct 2018 03:03
The most recent episodes feature Jodie Whittaker in the lead. A talented, beautiful actor with a great ass. She can be seen In Venus with the great Peter O Toole.. Wonderlull comedy yet realistic and a little sad ending.

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 4
Alef, manhattan, Zachary314159
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9