The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

A Tire Swing, Jean Shorts & White Cheeks

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 1 Sep 2018 01:54
A Tire Swing, Jean Shorts & White Cheeks

Recently, I went to a runion party at an ole swimming hole. These are creeks around our state in between the hollows. So, it seemed fitting since the theme was 'Dogpatch USA.' There were hoots and hollers from the guys watching as hineys became more bare from their exertions. It was more than a peek. Slamming into the water as they let go from the highest point let lots of white cheek exposed for us to view. Tan lines in contract to their white upper cheeks has fueled ome fresh spanking fantasies.
The drop into the water, it caused the soft denim fabric to ride up and bared their womanly attractive cheeks.

Later, innocently, three women including Heidi and Julia sat around an umbrella shaded table located outside across from a white and black striped three story rocket in the background. I saw them from behind and saw a lot of white cheeks I wished I could make red!

After I departed the reunion at the park, I went back to the Cabin-like hotel and clicked on the serial I wrote years ago. Jeans Down For Heidi's Hiney. The reunion at the amusement park has given me inspiration for a sequel featuring those womderful butts in the jean shorts with more mature cheeks.

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 1 Sep 2018 04:15
Look forward to it; wet cheeks would make things more painful at the get-together.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 1 Sep 2018 14:31
Sounds like there were a lot of mighty short denim cutoffs at that reunion. Possible some did end up red when they got home.
Point out too that there are some cutoffs or daisydukes so short that the wearers don't even have to exert themselves. Their cheeks are hanging out as they walk or stand upright!

Often123
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 1 Sep 2018 18:16
I'm all for that southern exposure.

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 8
Alef, bbnebraska12, brodiejlb, Geoffrey, sammyb2, Seegee, SNM, thanasphere
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9