library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

New Governess Story with a Twist!

needsthebrush
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 30 Jul 2018 13:45
My new story "As She Sees Fit" has posted. It is a new governess story with a twist. I would love any and all feedback/ comments on it!

wooz1111
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 1 Aug 2018 15:58
I've read this fine story and appreciated the analogous comparison, even googling it to see if it were a real thing. Ah, the lessons one can learn when a good sound bare-bottom spanking is involved.

needsthebrush
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 9 Aug 2018 13:01
Now that over 340 people have read it, what do y'all think? What did you like? What didn't you like? What would you like to see in a sequel or a new story? I'd really like to hear and praise or criticism of it.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#4 | Posted: 14 Aug 2018 18:17
I just commented on the story and left an idea for a follow-up. It pushed a lot of my buttons and I really enjoyed it. More like this one, please.
A lot of stories overlook the effectiveness of the bare or gloved hand from a woman on the bare bottom, so this was a pleasant surprise.
Well done!

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 21 Aug 2018 18:30
While I enjoyed this story ("As She Sees Fit") quite a bit, I'm puzzled as to what the 'twist' at the end was supposed to be--its plot line struck me as pretty straightforward, featuring a boy getting his first bare-bottom chastisement from his new governess/tutor, for rather typical reasons (disobedience and disrespect).

Was it Miss Amanda's wearing of that thin leather 'spanking glove,' perhaps?

Of course, since I currently reside in Texas, now I have to be concerned with being stung by a tarantula hawk wasp...

--C.K.

tyrport
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 26 Aug 2018 22:39
Holy cow. I just looked up Tarantula Hawk Wasp. Between this and the bad snakes, big rattlers and cottonmouth, why the heck do people live there. New Mexico made it there state insect which goes a long way to explain the city of El Paso.

Sort of tongue in cheek, sort of too close to Australia.

Thinking of painful insect bite in a sexy situation, then getting squicked out by it.

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 4
cdrpat, jenjen0211, Lizchurch, stag, windar1
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9