library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

New Claudia Story

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 26 Jun 2018 21:12
Have just submitted a new story featuring the couple of Claudia and Malcolm. I wrote those stories long time ago for Spankspot and they have received very favorable reception, both there and since they migrated here. Thought those who liked them might enjoy a continuation, after all my last story with them involving his marriage proposal. And I liked writing about those two
While I have some new story ideas I hope to get around to eventually, I am thinking of writing some new stories featuring people from my old stories, maybe with some surprise twists.
Would love it if anyone who liked any of the characters in my earlier stories would post with the names of ones they'd like to see new stories with.
Know someone commented on my Dr Renee stories that they'd like to see more, and also student teacher Pam Barton. Have thought about doing another story featuring Jennifer from A Bimbo Gets Her Booty Blistered and her policewoman neighbor
And am I right about it seems like some readers would enjoy more Mr-style letters to the editor?

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 26 Jun 2018 23:41
Redskinluver:
And am I right about it seems like some readers would enjoy more Mr-style letters to the editor?

Not certain if I've read some of the other stories you mentioned (will have to check), but your letters to the editor are evocative of a bygone era and more are always welcomed.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 30 Aug 2018 00:21
Just letting you know the story is up,in case people wondered as this thread was posted 2 months ago. Seems somehow it ended up in LSF spam folder and was only recently unearthed. Strange, as it was sent from same address as all others I have sent past couple years.
So those of you who have enjoyed others in the Claudia series, its here!
And I am mulling over ideas for more stories, and the popular Letters.

PhilK
Male Author

England
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 31 Aug 2018 10:28
Thanks for the latest Claudia and Malcolm story. More to come, I hope?

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 6
ch1ckory, hardcharlie9600, Hotscot, jimisim, mars, rabbitrun
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9