The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

Sunburned Cheeks Or Something Else!

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 4 May 2018 01:36
I'd prefer it to be girls as well, but at the time it was published male nudity was more acceptable in comedy. You could have male nudity for plain comedy, but female nudity was only used for smutty stuff... With the exception of the Coppertone Girl.

Also the standout is Alfred E. Neuman - one of the standard characters in Mad Magazine - which is where the image is from.

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 6 May 2018 00:27
I am really enjoying all the possible red upper thighs and bare parts of the bottom sightings. It is fun to think about them in terms of the girl has gotten a spanking and what she is feeling being exposed in public.

Here is a new one I saw this weekend at the beach. A girl in a bright blue bikini had been learning to surf and had fallen off her board numerous times. The college girl had red upper thighs and cheeks from the pounding they had taken from the waves.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#13 | Posted: 6 May 2018 23:53
CarolinaPaddler
One of the Sweet Valley High books has Elizabeth(the good twin) get whacked on the butt by the surfboard when a wave upsets her. The boy who is teaching her to surf says "I notice the sutfboard gave you a pretty good spanking."

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 7 May 2018 00:37
I had no idea that was possible. I can think of some girls over the years I would gladly rent a surf board to see it smack like a paddle into their ass! Oh, for them to accidentally give themselves a spanking with a surf board would be great. Now, I have another red bottom fantasy to explore! There are used book stores around the base area. Here, books come in from all over the world. Any clue which book it was in or the subject matter? Thanks, Redskinluver for the visual. we both love those red cheeks!

Update:

I just talked with a niece who remembers in her youth Sweet Valley High books from her youth. She read them voraciously and told me how Elizabeth was a cheerleader and the good one, while Jessica was the bad girl.. She said she remembered a book near the middle of the series with Elizabeth who used a pink bikini to attract a boy.

I just found out there are 154 books in SVH Series, so I will look at #50-90, first.. I obviously couldn't ask her about the spanking reference, so I will have to do the 'Columbo' detective work on my own. I will look for a bikini, a beach scene on a cover with a surf board. I wish I could ask her flat out, but then I might be the one getting the spanking!

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#15 | Posted: 7 May 2018 02:48
CarolinaPaddler
The Sweet Valley book is #63, The New Elizabeth. Has a picture of her with a surfboard on the cover.
Btw, sister Jessica is the cheerleader and the party girl and a real brat who needs a really good paddling over one of her smallest bikinis! Elizabeth is the serious, responsible twin who works on the school newspaper.

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#16 | Posted: 7 May 2018 03:44
Thanks, RedskinLuver,

That just saved me some detective work. My niece said that Elizabeth is like the child that steps out of line for a thrill, but manages to not get caught.

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 7
Alef, bbnebraska12, brodiejlb, Geoffrey, sammyb2, Seegee, SNM, thanasphere
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9