The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

Sunburned Cheeks Or Something Else!

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 25 Apr 2018 19:04
We attended a stadium form party near the Gulf in Florida. In between the dignitary speeches was a performance by a majorette in an old fashioned glitter-coated, white one-piece suit. It was a pleasant surprise from the ones described in the series, Brittany's Spandex Shorts Spankings which hug the butt, so closely not even a jump or flip revealed any cheek.

On the other hand in, A Majorette's Row Boat Tanning, my first story where I described in the story that during times of body exertion the panty-seat part of the uniform will ride up and show some bare cheek. On this particular night when the blonde majorette bent to the floor and did a flip while twirling her flaming baton, there was red shading on each cheek that was visible. Later, at the reception I overheard her tell a politician that she was really sun burned and that the seams of her uniform had irritated her bottom. "Like you were taken to the woodshed," the old timer said. I saw her cheeks redden and wondered if she had been spanked in the past.
Author / Cherry Red

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 25 Apr 2018 21:25
Overhearing that conversation certainly would have gained my attention. The fact that she blushed suggests that she knew exactly what the old timer was referencing. Tells me that this girl may very well have experienced some good old fashioned tanning's growing up.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 26 Apr 2018 12:58
Have known of cases where sunburned bottoms resulted from nude sunbathing, or using tanning beds nude. Remember once the tanning bed burn came up in a discussion back on SpankingClassics.
Best story was one I heard a woman tell of how she sunburned her bottom when she was home from college, her parents away, and she sunburned her bottom so badly she could barely sit for several days.
She relates how when much later she told her mother what happened. Her mother said something along the lines of "served you right,young lady. Bet you didn't go out there again without a bathing suit on."
Her mother should have told her that she got the spanking from MotherNature!
Could see the same thing happening if someone switched to a thong after having worn a more modest suit and exposed some white skin to the sun
Imagine too a scene where a woman's bottom is bared for a spanking and the person spanking her notices a very minimal tanline from wearing a thong(or an allover tan) and tells her she is getting additional spanks for wearing such a skimpy suit or for laying out nude!

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 29 Apr 2018 15:19
A thong suit idea probably is the most likely case for the redness around the panty- part of the majorette's suit. That would give her the sun burn on the lower cheeks.

However, it was Hell Week at the college she attend, so it is quite possible the paddles displayed at the sorority had visited her bottom. It reminded me of a girl in my college class last year around this time of year who seemed to be having trouble sitting down.

It was right after an off campus party at a called "Meet Me At The Doubletree." Her tense smile and acknowledgement that the paddles do come down off the wall where they are displayed along the stair case. My story, Carla, A Farthing for Your Thoughts by Cherry Red was written with in mind.

stevenr
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 30 Apr 2018 01:08
Whether or not you know the "sunburned" cheeks came from exposure to the sun or exposure to a hand, belt or paddle, it's still fun to speculate if she did get spanked, by whom and what for.

Seegee
Male Author

Australia
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 1 May 2018 06:42
I was recently in Port Douglas. Went for a walk along the beach and spotted 2 girls wearing thong bikinis. I did wonder if one or either of them wound up with a sunburned bum.

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 1 May 2018 17:58
Seegee
Sure you enjoyed the sight, and must surely have thought of spanking them!
Speaking of thongs, must admit I miss how it was 10 years or so ago when so many girls wore lowriding pants or jeans and showed their thong panties(and some bare bottom).
Know some thought that was tacky, but found it quite sexy looking. And of course have some stories here where girls got spanked for having their thongs showing. And remember some great pieces in BaredAffair on the topic.
How I miss that wonderful publication! First discovered it in the old SIN forum and later came to the Yahoo group. And then there was that interesting and active Yahoo group SpankingPages, now dead too.

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 1 May 2018 19:37
One of my short stories involves a male neighbor looking out his window to see the teenage girl living behind him laying out fully nude. Her father comes home unexpectedly, sees her laying out nude and straps her bare right there in the back yard. Of course the neighbor looking out the window sees the whole thing.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 1 May 2018 21:46
Does anyone else remember the old Mad Cartoon? The one that shows some people showering at the beach, with most of them having normal tan lines and one having a reverse tan line?

Ah, here it is. Thank you Google.

https://www.advocate.com/sites/advocate.com/files/10/mad_magazinex633_0.jpg

I always thought the one with just a tanned bottom represents a spanked kid, but then that's how my mind works.

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 3 May 2018 19:20
Great image. Thanks for sharing. The only thing that would make this image better for me would be three girls rather than boys. That's just how my mind works.

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 9
Euphrosyne, Kin37, txwolf208
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9