The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

Tournament Cheer!

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2
CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#11 | Posted: 25 Mar 2018 20:28
It seems to be a hybrid that I have only seen in the Big 12. It reminded me of the original Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders before they went risqué. I had a calendar in my dorm room and it was very popular in 1980. We voted for our favorite 'Girl Of The Month' and toasted them with Coors which was hard to get in the east because it was not sold east of the Mississippi at the time.

And, speaking of tournaments, 'My Newspaper Reminder' highlights the women's basketball tournament and there you have visible panty lines on the girls with brief panties. This is something you don't see much on young ladies these days. Plus, there are cheer rear sightings too. All my stories are under the author name, Cherry Red. Where bottoms turn cherry red!

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#12 | Posted: 31 Mar 2018 22:41
If we're talking basketball, I want to mention my beloved Kentucky Wildcats. We were 26-11 this year, but improved a lot near the end of the season. We were the youngest team in the nation, 11 scholarship players, 8 freshmen, 3 sophomores, had more injuries that is the norm, and should be a lot better next year.
Switching sports, we did win the national championship in rifle.

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#13 | Posted: 4 Apr 2018 05:26
Wheatwine:
If we're talking basketball, I want to mention my beloved Kentucky Wildcats. We were 26-11 this year, but improved a lot near the end of the season. We were the youngest team in the nation, 11 scholarship players, 8 freshmen, 3 sophomores, had more injuries that is the norm, and should be a lot better next year.

It was a very down season for KY, but despite given us other SEC teams a golden opportunity they still won the conference tournament yet again. But if we're talking about impressive performances, what about the Notre Dame women's team? They beat Connecticut and then went on to win the national championship despite losing 4 players to ACL injuries during the season. Of course I was pulling for Mississippi State, but that championship game was a lot more exciting than Villanova clubbing Michigan like baby seals in the men's championship.

wooz1111
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#14 | Posted: 5 Apr 2018 02:19
MJ Says:

"but that championship game was a lot more exciting than Villanova clubbing Michigan like baby seals in the men's championship."

Well now, put DiVencenzo on the Michigan team and we would have seen the exact opposite, but worse. What a great player and catalyst. Incidentally, I have no horse in this race. Just saying ...

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#15 | Posted: 5 Apr 2018 04:46
There's a scene in "Dead Before Dawn" (an otherwise semi forgettable zombie move) there's a scene where the cheerleaders "get behind the team" - or at least put their behinds to use promoting the team.

Found it. Of course they included it in the trailer.

At about 22 seconds, maybe 23, they flash their panties which have a motto on them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__uv3RiZDM8

Page  Page 2 of 2: «« 1 2

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 5
Eldrick01, Flatfish, Regina
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9