The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

Tournament Cheer!

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 16 Mar 2018 13:20
There are 18 different cheer stories listed in the LSF Search Engine. Now that March Madness is here in the states, I plan to enjoy some of the gems in the 'cheer' search. The Wolfpack Cheerleaders and Cheer Camp are among my favorites.

March Madness & Cheer Panties is a serial that explores in multiple parts the basketball season, the cheerleaders that perform and the price paid to watch the panty-clad bottoms. It has a plot line that ends at the tournament. There is something for everyone in the 'cheer' plot. You can find it under my author name, Cherry Red. Let the games and sights begin!

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 17 Mar 2018 01:11
I have to admit that the cheerleaders hold more interest for me than the games. Not a real basketball fan. Thanks for the heads up. Do hope the Tar Heels survived Lipscomb today.

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 17 Mar 2018 22:33
yankee:
Do hope the Tar Heels survived Lipscomb today.

At least they didn't tank like U. Va.

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 18 Mar 2018 01:20
mj. Are you a tar heel, dukie or state or all of the above. Not a resident but frequent visitor. Feelings run deep for sure. Glad we avoided Libscomb powerhouse. Still pay more attention to the panties than the game.

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 18 Mar 2018 17:35
Yankee, I love those Carolina Blue panties and orange Virginia panties. However, I am a Dukie! I root for all ACC teams in the dance and watched the Virginia train wreck. They kept using their slow-motion offense even when they were down by double digits. Viewer tip; watch for the cut ins after commercials for cheerleader panty sightings. I love writing spanking cheerleader stories under the name, Cherry Red.
Cheer News and Bottom Bruises is a crowd pleaser.

mj2001
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 19 Mar 2018 03:37
yankee:
mj. Are you a tar heel, dukie or state or all of the above.

Actually I'm an SEC person living in ACC territory.

CarolinaPaddler:
However, I am a Dukie!

You have my deepest sympathies...

For anyone from another country trying to figure this out, the University of North Carolina and Duke University are two of the most successful college basketball programs in the US. The coach for Duke has won more games than any other coach in history and UNC were the defending national champions (but death-spiraled in a blowout against Texas A&M today). Their campuses are only seven miles apart and if you're not from around here it's impossible to understand the visceral animosity between the two schools.

But enough about basketball and back to more important things. I just submitted a story today about a mother reminiscing with her daughter about the time she had to cheer lead at a football game praying no one would see the red bottom she'd received an hour before.

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 20 Mar 2018 03:09
mj2001:
For anyone from another country trying to figure this out, the University of North Carolina and Duke University are two of the most successful college basketball programs in the US. The coach for Duke has won more games than any other coach in history and UNC were the defending national champions (but death-spiraled in a blowout against Texas A&M today).

I have included the Duke-UNC rivalry in a few of my wager-based stories.

The Tar Heels totally collapsed yesterday, I'm suspicious that they were a touch overconfident due to being defending national champions.

However, UNC still currently has the edge over Duke in terms of total NCAA men's basketball championships, six to five...

--C.K.

yankee
Male Member

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#8 | Posted: 21 Mar 2018 02:19
mj Not a resident but a frequent visitor. The animosity is real and I have experienced it. Attending my nephews pee wee hockey game in Wilmington in UNC cap received many asides. Then upon meeting his grandfather he informed me I should find a better cap. Go figure. Will look for your red bottomed cheerleader story.

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 21 Mar 2018 12:27
It has been a strange March Madness, this year. I am readying a red bottomed cheerleader in Carolina Blue panties spanking story. They will be lowered for 'cheer rear' action. A wager between the cheerleaders, so they have skin in the game. I also may had a post-game cheer with a red rear show to the audience.

Who would have thought Duke would be playing Syracuse in the Sweet Sixteen. Let's hope the Dukies representing all of North Carolina, don't let us down.

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#10 | Posted: 22 Mar 2018 03:20
I'm not a sports fan, but I recently saw something that surprised me - cheerleaders in shorts. Shorts, not skirts. Does anyone know when that transition took place?

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 7
Alef, Odysseus600, school, SternMentor
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9