library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

400 comments milestone

Redskinluver
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 23 Aug 2016 02:28
The next comment on one of my stories will bring me to the 400 comment milestone. I know my contributions here have been modest but feel pleased that no story I have written has ever not drawn at least a few comments.
Many thanks to all who have or will comment. Feedback is something I think is always appreciated, that is why I always try to send a thanks popup to commenters.
I like how people keep the comments positive here. While we may express strong dislike of a character that does not carry over to our opinion of the author.
The old saying about not saying anything at all if you can't say something nice is good to follow.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#2 | Posted: 23 Aug 2016 05:06
We all get negative comments at times and one has to make a decision about how to take it when it happens. Notice I said when it happens, not if it happens.

Comments are just that and as a writer we have no right IMHO to judge any comments about stories as long as they stick to the story. The vast majority of us here have no clue who the writers are in person so nothing should be commented on personal things and nothing taken as personal.

Congrats on 400 comments, that is an good thing to celebrate.

CS

Guy
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 23 Aug 2016 14:49
Redskinluver, I have been enjoying your stories. Keep writing and you will join the 1000 Comments Club sooner than you can imagine.

Myself, I especially appreciate constructively critical comments because they can possibly help me improve the next story. Truly negative comments are rare here, but I will happily take whatever input I can get.

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 10
donut88, Filbert74, hunter, WilliamAllen, zacek
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9