The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

A Readers Choices Experiment

CarolinaPaddler
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#1 | Posted: 6 Apr 2016 20:28
A Readers Choices Experiment

I have often wondered why only a small number of readers go back and read earlier parts of a serial. I have wondered why readers aren't more interested in seeing how the serial began before it was developed.

On a personal note I have found that reading the serial again from the beginning greatly increases my understanding and enjoyment of the serial. It's like watching a movie from the beginning again and catching relationships and nuance in the plot you did not see the first time.

Today I was able to log in and share with an adult female one of my Serials. I only let her read part four of the serial. She wrote a somewhat rudimentary review in two paragraphs.

Then we stopped and had a talk in the den. Later over coffee the college coed read Cupid Strikes Gwyn this time from the beginning. Again she wrote down her comments and this time as she sat warmed up filled up a page with her thoughts.

I have wondered how many readers think about these same reader choices and what shapes their decisions. I look forward to learning how readers make their choices.

Online now: Members - 3 : Guests - 5
GivanTake, jogreenknickers, spanksandsuch
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9