library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

Doctor Who

rnr
Male Author

Wales
#1 | Posted: 19 Sep 2015 11:14
Doctor Who is back on our screens again this evening, at least for those of us in the UK.
A while back I wrote a fantasy connecting Clara, a new character at the time, with the early days of Susan and Barbara. Perhaps I should now update it to feature Maisie? But in the meantime some of you may enjoy reading the original tale.

canadianspankee
Male Member

Canada
#2 | Posted: 20 Sep 2015 18:56
The question has to be asked...which Dr Who are you seeing? I believe there were 12 the last time I counted so just curious?

CS

Caesar
Male Member

England
#3 | Posted: 22 Sep 2015 22:39
I thought it was terrible, the new episode, especially the bit where they were in the early 1100s and yet it looked far more like an inaccurate depiction of the early 1400s (quite a leap in time) and yet they had to locate the Doctor by looking for anachronisms.

I miss the Master not acting like a man-child (or woman-child if you like) as well and don't get me started on the ruinous ret-con of a backstory for a certain disabled mad scientist. No wonder I haven't liked DW for years.

Rnr I'll check your story out, I am positive it'll be at least 85% better than the last episode I saw.

Online now: Members - 9 : Guests - 5
Backbeat, Calibos, gerard, Hector, Howabout, jladams766, Pembridge06, pic7, sheep
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9