library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

Harper's Daddy

AtticusLloyd
Male Author

Canada
#1 | Posted: 27 Aug 2015 22:39
Been quite a while since I've posted anything, but I'm back and you guys can expect to see more of me.

My new one is called Harper's Daddy. It's about a little girl who, more than anything, wants her daddy to get his act together and take care of her. Hope you guys like it.

Guy
Male Author

USA
#2 | Posted: 27 Aug 2015 23:36
Good to see you back! I will check out Harper's Daddy.

Regards
Guy

AtticusLloyd
Male Author

Canada
#3 | Posted: 28 Aug 2015 07:43
Thanks for the welcome back Guy, and thanks for the great comment you left on the story. This is probably one of the darker stories I've written, and there's no happy ending in it.

I've been coming face to face with people who suffer from severe addiction lately, and one particular case was a person very much like Harper's Daddy. When I saw him he was drug addled, living in the kind of mess you wouldn't believe, and too drunk to even sit up. It's the first time I've really encountered that kind of thing, and all I could think while I talked to him was how hard his condition must be on his friends and family. Would they understand, or sympathize? Had they tried to help him and given up? What if he had kids? Would they understand? The more I thought about it, the more frustrated I got that this person I barely knew couldn't find the strength to turn himself around, but also that there wasn't anything I could do for him.

Harper works out her frustrations by fantasizing about a spanking, and I guess I work mine out by writing about one.

Online now: Members - 4 : Guests - 11
aka, Biokinton, Geoffrey, stevenr
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9