LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

Piggy-strations

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»
kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 24 Aug 2015 22:18
I just wanted folks to know that I have finally finished the illustrations for my little piggy-tale, "Three Piggies". The story itself has been uploaded here at the LSF for a while, but today I added the illustrations to the story as it appears on my own site (linked on my Author's page).

Naturally I would not normally plug something "off-site", but since the story is here, I hope no one minds. I had always intended "Three Piggies" to resemble a children's book ( for deviant adults) and planned to illustrate it when first written. It just took some time to complete. I hope the dirty little over-grown piggy-kids out there, enjoy it!

If you want the quick link, it's "Collected Submissions" http://www.mattmansfigures.homestead.com/colfire.html

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 24 Aug 2015 22:50
What great artistic talent you have! I love some of the expressions on those piggy faces!

SNM
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 24 Aug 2015 23:07
Of course, anything involving piggies gets flopsy's approval.

Those are some lewdly adorable cartoons, though.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 24 Aug 2015 23:55
Thank you, both!

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 25 Aug 2015 00:00
You're welcome. I loves pigs!

RosieCheeks
Female Member

England
#6 | Posted: 25 Aug 2015 00:19
Thank you for sharing your artistic brilliance with us, my talent is limited to 'drawing breath.'

CrimsonKidCK
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#7 | Posted: 25 Aug 2015 03:01
I went through the "twat identification" exercise pretty quickly, but I did get a few of them--Tigra, Rogue, Mystique, She-Hulk, Medusa, Storm and "Magneto's daughter" (I couldn't remember the name Polaris)--I don't follow comic-book characters all that closely these days. (Medusa was probably the easiest, especially given the password from the earlier version of the site.)

I'd seen that amusing "great un-equalizer" cartoon" around on the 'net for a long time, never noting whom the artist was--it's always been one of my favorites, and quite accurate as well.

I remember most of the drawings from the site's earlier version, but I did really enjoy the one of the teenage boy lowering his briefs in preparation to going over his mother's lap for a hairbrush walloping, with her smiling rather smugly in anticipation of spanking him.

Oh, and Red Riding Hood paddling the Big Bad Wolf (wearing ruffled, high-cut red panties) on the "Cartoons" home page, that image was terrific--it would make an awesome fanfiction story... --C.K.

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 25 Aug 2015 03:16
Thanks, CK. The site's been around a while, but has laid dormant for a couple of years. I only recently refreshed it, eliminated the password, and added some new "previously unseen" stuff.

I'm adding more stuff tomorrow and then I'll be updating hopefully regularly with new stories and 'toons as I make them.

mobile_carrot
Male Author

England
#9 | Posted: 25 Aug 2015 15:28
The piggy cartoons are gorgeous. Do take a look!

Bogiephil1
Male Author

USA
#10 | Posted: 25 Aug 2015 16:06
I saw your "old" page and some of your stories, as well as your illustrations. I must say I'm a fan of your work (at least the F/m spanking stuff) and your artwork. Very evocative indeed. I'm also a big fan of Sassy Bottoms' stuff and H-Bum's too. Keep it up!

Page  Page 1 of 2: 1 2 »»

Online now: Members - 2 : Guests - 10
blistered49, Glenlivet
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9