library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

Moesha's adventures

SNM
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 18 Aug 2015 11:26
I just uploaded a story that I wrote some years ago. Its the first in a potentially longrunning series of connected stories, about the employees at an "Exit to Eden" like spanking themed island resort.

I've talked in the past about the possibility of interactive or audience participatory stories, and - since I didn't really have plans for how to continue this one outside of some vague ideas for scenes - I decided to try it here. Either here or in popups, you can feel free to make suggestions about what should happen next: ideas for characters, scenes, relationship developments between existing characters, events, etc. Whatever suggestions tickle me will be integrated into future tales. I have the second story pretty well planned out, but after that its all up in the air.

Some guidelines:

-F/F, M/F, and F/M are all on the menu. I *can* write M/M too, and plenty of that probably would be going on at a place like the hotel, but as it doesn't do anything for me I'd prefer to avoid writing it.

-Hotel guests and employees are all subject to discipline for breaking the rules, and many of the employees must participate in pre-planned kinky performances. Other spankings (particularly between staff and guests) are voluntary, but its an open secret that turning down the guests too consistently might be bad for your job security.

-Ideally, I'd like a complicated system of friendships, sexual relationships, rivalries, and grudges to grow between the recurring characters.

-The tone is mostly silly, sexy, and lighthearted, but there can be darker and more serious episodes here and there.

Since this is heavily episodic, and Moesha might not be the POV character for all of the stories (though I'll probably stick with her for the first few), I'm writing this as a series of short stories rather than a serial.

Also, my apologies if the first episode isn't as well written as my other recent works. Its been sitting around on my hard drive for several years, and I've grown as a writer since then.

neliz87
Male Member

Netherlands
#2 | Posted: 18 Aug 2015 14:04
Hmm. I can see at least two relationships developing. The first is clear: moesha and Ben.
The second could be between moesha and that secretary. The two ladies could play some spanking games together while Ben, the C.E.O. and/or other guests can watch or join in.

flopsybunny
Female Head Librarian

England
SUBSCRIBER

#3 | Posted: 18 Aug 2015 15:54
SNM:
Either here or in the comments section of the stories, you can feel free to make suggestions about what should happen next:

We don't want the comments section hijacked and used for a purpose other than for what it's intended, so if anyone has any interest in what SNM is proposing, then please send him a popup, and do not use the comments for that purpose.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 18 Aug 2015 15:56
flopsybunny:
We don't want the comments section hijacked and used for a purpose other than for what it's intended, so if anyone has any interest in what SNM is proposing, then please send him a popup, and do not use the comments for that purpose.

Okay, yeah, what she said.

Often123
Male Member

USA
#5 | Posted: 24 Aug 2015 07:37
I hadn't considered the secretary a lot until neliz87 mentioned her. Obviously she's also a spanko. Intriguing possibilities with Moesha, the secretary and Benjamin.

SNM
Male Author

USA
#6 | Posted: 24 Aug 2015 11:36
So, at some point we get a secretary/Moesha scene with Ben watching.

I'm alright with this.

Online now: Members - 8 : Guests - 8
Alef, Bump, Caddiejo, Femtedd2, JuergenB, spankeddad, ThaysPM98, wilmur408
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9