library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

The Heart Attack Grill is a real place that gives out real spankings

billboard
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 9 Jan 2015 02:25
It's been a long time since I last wrote a spanking story. "Heart Attack Grill" virtually wrote itself after I accidentally "discovered" this place on the web. I have a close female friend/protege who lives in Nevada (and who was actually the lead character I had in mind in my old story, "Orange Barrels").

She has a successful business of her own out there now. We chat every month or so and she told me of a biergarten type restaurant in LV where the "Jagermeister Girls" provide shots of spirits and/or swats with a paddle for eager customers, especially bachelor's parties.

Spanko that I am, I felt compelled to immediately turn to my search engine and combine "Las Vegas restaurant" and "paddle." What came up first was not the biergarten, but the Heart Attack Grill. I googled deeper and deeper and found many, many YouTube videos from smartphones of both male and female customers being spanked with paddles. When I went to their website, I found (just as in my story) that the facial reactions of the customers are posted to the internet on a continuously refreshing basis from an iPad mounted inside their spanking frame. I was amazed at the willingness of the average customer to bend over and accept this "punishment" for failing to eat their unhealthy fare. I've been drawn to it like a moth to a flame, watching the daily parade of the paddled.

They spank all day long from opening to closing and in the evening, pedestrians passing by the huge picture windows stop to gawk as customers wearing hospital gowns get paddled very hard by waitresses dressed as nurses. Needless to say, the next time I'm out there (May probably) I'll go in there and order a "Single By-Pass Burger," then decline to take the first bite and experience the ambiance firsthand (or should I say firstcheek?). When I do go, I want to be sure that my spanking comes from Nurse Rikki. She lays it on with great force, but I like her bubbly personality.

-bb

ps - the biergarten is called the "Hofsbrauhaus" - There are several such locations, but only the Las Vegas restaurant paddles their customers. Happy googling.

pps - when I do meet up with Rikki, I'm thinking of perhaps wearing 3 pairs of underwear. And bubblepak? Would that be wrong?

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 9 Jan 2015 21:38
I just watched several heart attack grill spankings on YouTube. Wow! I already wanted to go to Los Vegas to visit the Gold and Silver pawn shop. Now I've got another reason to go.
As for wearing the 3 pairs of underwear and bubblepak, that's up to you. Personally, I wish they had a place to privately give them bare bottomed.

Robert56
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 9 Jan 2015 22:03
Interesting. So I just googled this and up it came. I am only a few hours from Vegas by car. I'm not saying I would make a special trip for this but if I ever find myself in Vegas I will keep this place in the back of my mind.

RikSpanks
Male Author

USA
#4 | Posted: 14 Jan 2015 01:31
I need to get a job there. I'm a professional cook with 31+ years of experience. Think they'd take me?

RikSpanks
Male Author

USA
#5 | Posted: 14 Jan 2015 01:35
I also like Rikki's name, obviously :D

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#6 | Posted: 14 Jan 2015 11:27
Good idea about getting the job there, RikSpanks. I couldn't work there as a cook. My cooking would keep customers away in droves. But I did have a job washing dishes to help pay my way through college. After a few weeks, though, they switched me to washing pots and pans. I suspected that was because pots and pans didn't break when they were dropped.

RikSpanks
Male Author

USA
#7 | Posted: 16 Jan 2015 02:12
So, I've only watched one video. So I have an obvious question: do female customers who don't finish their meals get spanked, too? And if so, do they get spanked by a male employee?

kdpierre
Male Author

USA
#8 | Posted: 16 Jan 2015 13:13
I believe so. I even saw some 'kids'....obviously underage. But it's OK. It's Vegas. Disneyland with gambling. It's all good. All of America is welcome to a wonderland of fiberglass castles and blinding wattage. Now you can even get a fiberglass spanking and maybe send the kitschy photo as a postcard to Grandma & Grandpa back home?

You have to wonder: if not eating the meal gets you spanked, would eating a double portion earn you a public enema?

Wheatwine
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#9 | Posted: 16 Jan 2015 19:14
RikSpanks, to amplify a bit on kdpierre's reply, I have watched all the Heart Attack Grill spanking videos I could find on You Tube. Yes, females get spanked, too. Sometimes, by the owner or one of the male kitchen staff, but sometimes the nurses do some F/F spanking. Usually the females getting a spanking don't get spanked as hard as the men, but I have seen nurses make an exception for that. Kids tend to get the lightest spankings, as should be the case. I saw one video of a nurse spanking a 19 year old male. One of the other customers yelled for her to spank him harder. She replied, "I don't want to beat him. He's just a baby." It occurs to me that the young man would probably rather have been spanked harder, than to have been called a baby.

Online now: Members - 11 : Guests - 8
clarain, Filbert74, Goodgulf, gravityrush, jfwii, molvo1, Pembridge06, Seegee, somseal, taylen, tiger123
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9