library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

SPANKING NIGHT SUNDAY AT STACEY'S part 2 of 3 has been posted.

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#1 | Posted: 1 Dec 2014 14:05
In the beginning of this installment, Stacey has ordered Sherry and Susan to bring the spanking bench into the living room in place of the spanking chair because her strap A Girl's Best Friend is about to be put into action. First to go up and over the padded top is Sherry, whose beautiful bare white bottom is already quivering even before the first lick has landed. Meanwhile, Susan and Sandra await their turns, observing from the couch and poor little Samantha is still standing with her nose to the wall and sneaking a rub or two of her still sizzling bottom. Also included in this episode is background on how and why the Spanking Night arrangement was started in the Williams household. Enjoy!

ffrosstie
Male Member

Australia
#2 | Posted: 8 Dec 2014 03:04
Smartful,
I wrote a second reply to your second installment re : keeping their special spanking panties on for a lil while during the spanking ( my suggest only).then they come down for a complete session on the bare.
Looking forward to part 3. You write F/f with great detail and understanding. Keep up the good work.
Ffrosstie......

smartfulcodger
Male Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 8 Dec 2014 13:26
Ffrosstie
Thank you. Part 3 is in its final stages and hopefully will be loaded with next week's posting. There needs to be a part 4, where I can deal properly with Sandra undergoing her true punishment strapping in extended detail and all the ramifications without going overlong like I did with part 2.

Online now: Members - 5 : Guests - 6
ChiefNCas, hardcharlie9600, makkunny, SmitheeK, WilliamAllen
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9