library of spanking fiction forum
LSF Wellred Weekly LSF publications Challenges
The Library of Spanking Fiction Forum / Plugboard /

Glimpse - a Halloween Story

spankingtheatre
Male Author

England
#1 | Posted: 31 Oct 2014 19:38
It's Halloween, what better time for a dark tale of erotic temptation and punishment?

So may I humbly suggest my gothic fairytale , "Glimpse".

Those familiar with the gothic style will recognise the tropes, the pained reminiscences of a narrator, haunted by visions and tormented by their own desires. A warning though, this is no story of cartoon ghosts, it is as dark and disturbing as a bottomless pit.

Those brave enough can search for it, or find it linked from my author page.

I wish you dark arousing dreams.

Janine
Female Validater

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#2 | Posted: 31 Oct 2014 22:39
Happy Halloween, everyone! Trick or Spank!

Just to add to Spanking Theatre's plug...

If you do a search of stories here with 'Halloween' in the title (Look under Submissions>Search), you will discover 29 such items to get you in the mood tonight. Of course there are likely many other spooky tales that fit the bill too, but no way of knowing that without a specific title hint. Thanks for the story suggestion, Spanking Theatre!

*Off to put on my schoolgirl costume for the evening's festivities...*

FiBlue
Female Author

USA
#3 | Posted: 31 Oct 2014 23:26
I remember reading "Glimpse" when you first submitted it here and would highly recommend it.

Given the timing of the challenge, Halloween would have been a great theme, but that many stories about spooky things might have kept us awake at night. I did incorporate a Halloween celebration into one of my entries ("The Dummy"), but it is a sweet, romantic story, not a scary one.
How's that for piggy-backing a shameless plug onto someone else's thread! It is SO unlike me.

imreadonly2
Male Author

USA
SUBSCRIBER

#4 | Posted: 1 Nov 2014 00:42
I wrote GHOSTLY GIRL & HALLOWEEN WITH THE HEADMASTER. Goodgulf also wrote some great ones although I don't recall the names.

Fetching my Headmaster's tweed jacket and tawse and heading over to Janine's...

Goodgulf
Male Author

Canada
SUBSCRIBER

#5 | Posted: 1 Nov 2014 20:34
I can't find it now, but there is an old thread where various authors listed their Halloween themed stories. I have several with the word "ghost" or Halloween in the title, but there's one of mine that doesn't.

Jennifer to Jenny - a short series about a college girl whose Halloween costume leads her to be mistaken for a much younger girl, leading her to several enjoyable stealth experiments with age play (i.e. intentionally poising as a much younger girl to be spanked).

Online now: Members - 6 : Guests - 5
ch1ckory, hardcharlie9600, Hotscot, jimisim, mars, rabbitrun
Most users ever online: 268 [25 Nov 2021 01:00] : Guests - 259 / Members - 9